dafuge's FM09 challenge

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England in the European Championships

Group Stages

vs Serbia. 2-0 Win

vs Czech Republic. 4-3 Win. I was 3-0 down after 10 minutes.

vs Italy. 2-0 Win

Knockout Stages

Quarters - vs Denmark. 0-0 Won on Pens.

Semis - vs Germany. Won 1-0

Final - vs Turkey. Won 1-0

Having now won every competition as England manager I am stepping down from the job, hopefully my players will now get called up on merit rather than because they play for me.

Well done Mag man, especially beating Germany in the semis! I got offered the Czech Rep. job, followed by Holland and then England after the world cup. But as England had won it, I really didn't fancy taking over. So i'm going to wait until the Wales job becomes available and see what I can achieve with my Merthyr youth products.

d in the European Championships

Group Stages

vs Serbia. 2-0 Win

vs Czech Republic. 4-3 Win. I was 3-0 down after 10 minutes.

vs Italy. 2-0 Win

Knockout Stages

Quarters - vs Denmark. 0-0 Won on Pens.

Semis - vs Germany. Won 1-0

Final - vs Turkey. Won 1-0

Having now won every competition as England manager I am stepping down from the job, hopefully my players will now get called up on merit rather than because they play for me.

Congrats Mag Man, nice to know you aren't biased ;):D

Can someone help me?:S

Im pretty new to this and thought i would give it ago,but when i try to download the DDT File it comes up with a page with lots of numbers on it:S anyone know how to help please?:)

Sounds like its opening the file, try right clicking and Save Link as.

Congrats Mag Man, nice to know you aren't biased ;):D

Well I had 10 players from my team in the England squad and all were there on merit but I got criticised after every squad selection. Plus I found the international management a bit boring.

I just managed to talk my coach, Steven Gerrard, out of joining Liverpool as manager by offering him the position of Ass Man at Merthyr. Liverpool have been a mid-table club for almost the past decade so it is a bit of a poisoned chalice anyway. And I had to get rid of my old Ass Man Maik Taylor as he kept saying "Do it for the fans!" at EVERY team talk!

Yate Town 2014/15 End of season 700 REP

League table

Squad

An all round very good season. Yes the league was a tad disappointing but everything else was excellent and we seem to be really growing as a squad. Again a phenomenal effort from Phil Joyce that has now won his third consecutive Goalden boot. The league was a strange affair. Started off excellently and after 10 games had 27 points despite losing the opening game of the season. Then went through a patch where we couldn't buy a point and that was what led to the downfall in the league.

As I mentioned though the cups were excellent. In the FA cup we managed to make it the 2nd round (3rd round prev year) where we came up against a very strong Luton side which sadly saw us exit. But that was after we went away to league 1 Gillingam in the 1st round and won comfortably. The conference cup was again an excellent run which saw us qualify for our first final. Unfortunately, this happened.

Conference cup final

In the FA trophy again we proved to be incredibly strong, winning through all the rounds with ease. In the final we cameup against a very strong side but finally we tasted our first ever cup success.

FA Trophy final

If you noticed the screenie about the golden boot you would have noticed that in second place was Marlon Harewood. This is the Marlon Harewood formally of West Ham. I was looking at his profile around March time and noticed he was unhappy despite his side being top of the league comfortably. So I spent a couple weeks trying to unsettle him and then launched a bid. Unbelievably he wanted to sign for me and I have picked up a real coup for only 4k. Although he is 35 and will probably only have 1 season, he has that goal scoring pedigrree that hopefully alongside Joyce will propell me into league football.

Season			 League			       Position	           Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10			Blue Square South			13th		   
2010/11			Blue Square South			 4th			  Play off semi
2011/12		        Blue Square South			 5th		            PROMOTION
2012/13		        Blue Square Prem			 16th		 
2013/14                 Blue Square Prem                          3rd                   Play off semi
2014/15                 Blue Square Prem                          8th                   FA trophy winners, Conference cup runner up

Do you have scouts assigned to all the U21, U20 International competitions? I usually get a few reports on previously unnoticed players when one of these tournaments is on.

Usually you can only assign a scout to the competition just before it starts or while its on but the assignment stays on the scouts list and they will continue to scout that tournament each time it comes around.

I always did wonder how a scout currently in the depths of Scandanavia or some such can also be at the U20 SAM Championship but I'm not complaining if they find decent players :D

aye, it's simply not working.

I'm gearing up for a big scouting push here in an hour or so.

Leigh Genesis - Blue Square Premiership Season 2010/11

Blue Square Premiership Prediction - Relegation

Blue Square North Position - 1 -

Table

Graph

FA Cup - Lost in 2nd round

Setanta Shield - Won Final Vs Barnet

Fa Trophy - Won Final Vs Barnet

Summary

We had a good start to the season picking up odd wins and draws and progressed well in the cups especially the FA Cup beating league 2 opposition in the first round then in the second round we narrow got beat by a 93rd minute goal against Scunthorpe from league one. This result actually kick started us as we won 10 games in a row which helped us go top and from there we didn't look back. As well my team won the Setanta Shield and FA Trophy which was quite good.

Players:

Squad

Davide Petrucci - Another good season from him getting the golden boot award again hoping to extend his loan for another season.

Hudson-Odoi - Signing him last season he was poor but this season due to injury he got another chance in FA Cup round 2 and scored and from there he was always in the squad. But now my chairman let him go on a free :|

Igor Paldan - Signed him on a free from Chelsea and was the main influence in my back four and also was my 3rd top scorer thanks to his heading.

Gary Woods - Signed him on a free from Man U and he did amazing in net keeping a clean sheet almost half of the time.

Finances

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:

To get a mid table finish in league 2 and get my finances sorted.

[b][u]Year        Team              Position     League       Trophies[/u][/b]
2009/10     Leigh Genesis     2nd          BSN       
2010/11     Leigh Genesis     1st          BSP          Fa Trophy, Setanta Shield   

After great start my season goes downhill faster than a meteor. Just one win in last 17 league games and it was on the last day of the season. Bad cup runs except for FA Trophy where we did really well.

League:http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/minarin85/l2010.jpg

FA Cup:http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/minarin85/FaCup2010.jpg

FA Trophy:http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/minarin85/FAT2010.jpg

Conference Cup:http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/minarin85/CLC2010.jpg

Just started with FC United. Drew with Crawley Town 1-1 in friendly. Signed Robbie Rice, a RB on a free as he had been released by Wycombe. Tried to get a new striker in on loan from Burnley, can't remember his name, but failed. For some reason my print screen button doesn't work, so cant upload profile, but started as Sunday League Footballer, is this ok with you dafuge?:confused:

Oh, and congrats dafuge for beating arsenal, that gave me a real giggle:D:thup:

Also, may not post very often as i have another save with Wycombe in the Championship 3 seasons in and i will probably play on that more, but hey, this should be a real challenge

what? you have said something the last 2 days? :D

Of course not. I made it up ;)

Anything I posted wasn't commented on thus allowing it to slip by unnoticed.

I come back to the game with Ali G1 injured instead of away on international duty. I lost the game I'm about to play before. That ended my 16 game unbeaten run. Hopefully the same doesn't happen again.

Just started with FC United. Drew with Crawley Town 1-1 in friendly. Signed Robbie Rice, a RB on a free as he had been released by Wycombe. Tried to get a new striker in on loan from Burnley, can't remember his name, but failed. For some reason my print screen button doesn't work, so cant upload profile, but started as Sunday League Footballer, is this ok with you dafuge?:confused:

Oh, and congrats dafuge for beating arsenal, that gave me a real giggle:D:thup:

Also, may not post very often as i have another save with Wycombe in the Championship 3 seasons in and i will probably play on that more, but hey, this should be a real challenge

was the striker jay rodriguez?

was the striker jay rodriguez?

Yeah it was, funny thing is he just accepted another loan offer for the same amount of time, but that may be because other clubs, like AFC Wimbledon in BSP were interested and their intrest wasn't followed up. Great for me, needed another striker desperately!!!

kroblues FC United Premiership 2017/18

Into the Premiership and with £7.5M available for transfer I was forced to offload a number of players to free up enough transfer and wage budget to significantly improve the squad. Out went Raul, Cotterill, Martinez, Marc, Vlcek, Amos, Prigent and Wilson for over £5M, but mainly it was about reducing the wages. It did rob us of good backups, so it was important the first team was good. In came Mexican captain Francisco Guillermo Ochoa as goalkeeper, Falcao as Miller may have found the step up slightly difficult. Lafferty was bought in to improve our left wing, while Nlundulu had the same aim on the right wing. Liam Russell was finally bought outright after his numerous loan spells, while Chris Horne joined on a free.

In the Premier League we got off to a vital good start as we beat fellow promoted side West Brom 2-0 at home and followed this up with a 1-0 win at Villa Park. We were amazingly top of the table for a short while after we beat Middlesborough 4-0 at Gigg Lane, and this meant Ochoa had 3 clean sheets in his first 3 games, while Miller and Falcao had 3 and 2 goals respectively. A 4 game winless run followed, although it did contain games against Arsenal, Chelsea and tycoon fuelled Newcastle. Falcao at least continued his form with all of our 4 goals in this spell. A 4 game unbeaten streak was next, Falcao scoring 3 more and fellow signing Lafferty getting his first 2 for the club. We won only one more for the rest of the year but had two games in hand for some strange reason. As we finished our first 19 games we were 11th in the table with 25 points, but 2 games in hand. We had a minor collapse and lost our next 4, which had us in a little bit of relegation trouble, but a change in tactics saw a Falcao inspired run as he scored a double in both our wins over Arsenal and Newcastle, and grabbed a couple of assists in our draws with Chelsea and Man City before injury hit and he missed a couple of months of the season. Ishmael Miller stepped in well in this new lone striker formation as we only lost one until Falcao's return in mid April. He scored in 4 successive games which cemented our safety, and this was mathematically proven with a win against Spurs, in which Falcao equalised and Whelan scored a wonder goal (check out the CSE goal of the month thread) to see us safe. Our last 2 games were both derbies. We drew against Man Utd 1-1, and then signed out in style, finishing 11th in our debut season.

Does it get any better than this?

Maybe. Unfortunately that was as good as our cup run got, as we were knocked out by Blackburn in the 4th round.

In the League Cup things were different. The reserves saw off Scunthorpe 3-0 (Miller, Hunter x2), before the first team took over and beat Middlesborough 4-1 (Falcao x2, Nlundulu, Hunter). We followed this up by beating Portsmouth 4-1 aet (O.G, Lafferty x2 and Peters) in the 4th round and saw off Arsenal 4-2 in the quarters (Falcao x2, Lafferty, Miller).

We faced Spurs in the semis and an Ishmael Miller goal gave us a 1-1 draw at White Hart Lane, and Miller's double, added to a Falcao goal and Ansaldi's header meant we won 4-2 (5-3 agg) and would face Liverpool in the final.

The final began spectacularly. Scott Whelan seemed totally unfazed by the pressure of a capacity Wembley and curled home the opener early on. 10 minutes later Falcao got into the same position and it was the same end result. 2-0. Diogo pulled one back late on for the Scousers but we held on for our first piece of silverware and an unlikely place in Europe next season!

We dominated the young player of the year awards, as we clinched the top 2 places

A major reason for our success was that we had 2 goalscoring strikers. Falcao was the undoubted star with 27, but Ishmael Miller popped up with 20 to add to his 40 last season. Nlundulu was a revelation on the wing, as he scored 7 and set up 18 with his deadly crosses into the box. The Hungarian duo both made over 40 appearances each and have a great partnership, and with a good left back addition I think we will have a solid back 5 if Ochoa continues his form as he kept us in most games with his shot stopping and won 9 MotM awards.

Final Position: 11th

Top Scorer: Falcao- 27

Most Assists: Gael Nlundulu- 18

Highest Rating: Falcao- 7.30

One to Watch: Chris Horne- 20 y/o CM with potential to be leading Prem player

Season League Position Points GD Notes
09/10     BSN    1st    84   +40 Promoted as Champions
10/11     BSP    6th    72   +19 –
11/12     BSP    3rd    88   +32 Promoted through Playoffs
12/13     CCL2   6th    81   +29 Promoted through Playoffs
13/14    CCL1    3rd    87   +41 Promoted through Playoffs
14/15    CCC     22nd   43   -18 Relegated 
15/16    CCL1    3rd    87   +32 Promoted through playoffs
16/17    CCC     4th    85   +34 Promoted through playoffs
17/18    PRM     11th   53   +5  League Cup Winners

Good season there :thup:

I drew against Altrincham to make it 17 games unbeaten in the league.

Travelling away to Salisbury who beat me 2-0 before the corruption.

FA Trophy Semi-Final Leg 1

A bit different. Clinical Leitch-Smith ended a 538 minute goal drought! :eek:

Site has been down for a while it would seem.

Butts Boston United Blue square north 09/10

http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=02062009221954bx4.jpg League Table

http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=02062009222248ij9.jpg Positions Graph

http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=02062009222404rc3.jpg Transfers

We hit the top fairly early and that place was never taken we did hit a bad patch thought and fell from being 9 clear to barrow being level on points with us. Luckily barrow were shocking for the last few games as well so we got away with it. Not much of a review i know but i'm tired and want to crack on with playing:D Also i have no idea how to do the links and bold properly on the new software.

League                  Year                    Club                    Username                Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premier League          2017/2018               Leigh Genesis           Azeryk                  Premier League Champions 2015/16
                                                                                               Champions League winners 2016/17

Premier League          2021/2022               Maidstone               mag_man                 Premier League Champions 2018/19
                                                                                               Champions League winners 2018/19

Premier League          2021/2022               Ramsgate                Jazzfusion              Premier League Champions 2020/21
                                                                                               Champions League winners 2020/21

Premier League          2024/2025               FC United               GarethKeenan            Premier League Champions 2023/24
                                                                                               Champions League winners 2023/24

Premier League          2032/2033               Hendon                  Scab                    Premier League Champions 2024/25
                                                                                               Champions League winners 2026/27

Premier League          2028/2029               FC United               dafuge                  Premier League Champions 2024/25
                                                                                               Champions League winners 2027/28

Premier League          2029/2030               Wealdstone              kaNovi                  Premier League Champions 2028/29
                                                                                               Champions League winners 2027/28

Premier League          2014/2015               Horsham                 lintmill                none                    
Premier League          2014/2015               Worksop                 mattphillips            none                    
Premier League          2015/2016               Dover                   flamydale               none        
Premier League          2018/2019               FC United               kroblues                none                    
Premier League          2021/2022               Guiseley                royalincardiff          none                    
Premier League          2021/2022               Halesowen               Annihilator666          none            
Premier League          2021/2022               Worksop                 robterrace              none                    
Premier League          2022/2023               Ashford (Middx)         happyslappy             none                    
Premier League          2022/2023               FC United               Railz                   none                    
Premier League          2024/2025               FC United               andyjordan              none 
Premier League          2024/2025               Ramsgate                daemonic                Premier League Champions 2023/24
Premier League          2025/2026               Heybridge               klh84                   none                    
Premier League          2026/2027               Boston Utd              ScottyWalds             none                    
Premier League          2056/2057               Eastwood                Gilbster                none                    

Championship            2013/2014               Dover                   andys139                none                    
Championship            2013/2014               Hednesford              MJuul                   none                    
Championship            2013/2014               Leigh Genesis           Bluejacket              none                    
Championship            2013/2014               Ramsgate                BathCPFC                none                    
Championship            2014/2015               Bedford                 Donss                   none                    
Championship            2014/2015               Bradford PA             icklebitt               none                    
Championship            2014/2015               FC United               DonaldDuck              none                    
Championship            2014/2015               Hednesford              leaffy                  none                    
Championship            2015/2016               FC United               dave_safc               none                    
Championship            2016/2017               Billericay              stoni90                 none                    
Championship            2016/2017               Marine                  WopBamboo               none                    
Championship            2016/2017               Whitby                  Charlesbeams            none                    
Championship            2017/2018               Boston Utd              beghet                  none                    
Championship            2017/2018               Bradford PA             Jonnyt1990              none                    
Championship            2017/2018               Guiseley                Booth                   none                    
Championship            2019/2020               Hendon                  ridleys                 none                    
Championship            2020/2021               FC United               Indy216957              none                    
Championship            2021/2022               Canvey Island           sirdez24                none                    

League One              2012/2013               Boston Utd              roseboy64               none                    
League One              2012/2013               Cambridge City          Gazza_D                 none                    
League One              2013/2014               Boston Utd              rangers85               none                    
League One              2014/2015               Leigh Genesis           LongView3               none                    
League One              2014/2015               Merthyr                 TFM10                   none                    
League One              2014/2015               Tiverton                spankie                 none                    
League One              2016/2017               Ashford (Middx)         Goody                   none                    
League One              2017/2018               Hitchin                 Cardiovascular          none                    
League One              2018/2019               Chippenham              Evertonbloke            none                    
League One              2019/2020               Oxford City             Thebaker                none                    
League One              2020/2021               FC United               jenie21                 none                    

League Two              2011/2012               Boston Utd              salkster2102            none                    
League Two              2011/2012               Carshalton              chelseadaft             none                    
League Two              2011/2012               FC United               Mulligan88              none                    
League Two              2011/2012               FC United               Crofty                  none                    
League Two              2011/2012               Horsham                 Spurs1979               none                    
League Two              2011/2012               Leigh Genesis           Funbags                 none                    
League Two              2011/2012               Mangotsfield            RyanBRFC                none                    
League Two              2011/2012               Merthyr                 Kertiz                  none                    
League Two              2011/2012               Tonbridge               Blanco                  none                    
League Two              2012/2013               Boston Utd              SWAT2003                none                    
League Two              2012/2013               Dover                   RoryS08                 none                    
League Two              2012/2013               FC United               Luffe_81                none                    
League Two              2012/2013               Gloucester              Swany                   none                    
League Two              2012/2013               Margate                 Blackmama               none                    
League Two              2012/2013               Margate                 Steboyuk                none                    
League Two              2012/2013               Witton                  CaptainPlanet           none                    
League Two              2013/2014               Bradford PA             patrick                 none                    
League Two              2013/2014               Merthyr                 mental                  none                    
League Two              2013/2014               Sutton Utd              rush_27                 none                    
League Two              2013/2014               Tiverton                Oxslow                  none                    
League Two              2014/2015               Bedford                 TopGooner               none                    
League Two              2014/2015               Chippenham              JeromeGiraud            none                    
League Two              2015/2016               FC United               michaeltmurrayuk        none                    
League Two              2015/2016               FC United               Roberto922              none                    
League Two              2016/2017               Maidstone               Falcore                 none                    
League Two              2019/2020               Boston Utd              bigargon2               none                    
League Two              2023/2024               FC United               PaulHartman71           none                    

Blue Square             2010/2011               AFC Hornchurch          DarkOli                 none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Ashford (Middx)         gordon_a                none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Ashford (Middx)         MikelLUFC               none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Billericay              santa                   none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Bishop\'s Stortford     Bazeldon                none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Boston Utd              Philyjay                none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Bradford PA             Bottster                none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Carshalton              godemand                none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Dover                   brigadier               none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               FC United               konquest                none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               FC United               ChinoMoreno             none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               FC United               Fudger                  none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               FC United               alex92100               none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Leigh Genesis           Mollen                  none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Leigh Genesis           TheStoneMonkey          none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Leigh Genesis           gedro2                  none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Leigh Genesis           Waghlon                 none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Mangotsfield            benbfc                  none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Mangotsfield            GB68                    none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Margate                 PhilipJensen            none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Merthyr                 djwillster              none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Merthyr                 joshisapoolie           none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Staines                 minisav                 none                    
Blue Square             2010/2011               Tiverton                samruff04               none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               AFC Hornchurch          DaveHammer              none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Ashford (Middx)         Recky_D                 none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Boston Utd              meestellebunde          none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               FC United               foost                   none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               FC United               garyversustherobots     none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               FC United               KcCircle                none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               FC United               jojo                    none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               FC United               SCFC_DAN                none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               FC United               ManUKing                none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Gloucester              Aario                   none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Guiseley                azmundo                 none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Halesowen               Punchdrunk              none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Hendon                  jakemu                  none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Hendon                  dagurol                 none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               North Ferriby           glennuk                 none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Ramsgate                heat02                  none                    
Blue Square             2011/2012               Sutton Utd              ssestig                 none                    
Blue Square             2012/2013               Billericay              Gustave                 none                    
Blue Square             2012/2013               Boston Utd              blowcrapup              none                    
Blue Square             2012/2013               Dover                   FreddiSleeman           none                    
Blue Square             2012/2013               Farnborough             Sleetos                 none                    
Blue Square             2012/2013               Halesowen               golden_goal             none                    
Blue Square             2013/2014               Ashford (Middx)         snootyjim               none                    
Blue Square             2013/2014               Gloucester              MarkyMark               none                    
Blue Square             2013/2014               Halesowen               dlnwba86                none                    
Blue Square             2013/2014               Merthyr                 dfgrigg                 none                    
Blue Square             2013/2014               Yate                    scott_davis             none                    
Blue Square             2014/2015               Chippenham              liverpoolbloke          none                    
Blue Square             2014/2015               Staines                 thebarber093            none                    
Blue Square             2014/2015               Tonbridge               tommyh16                none                    
Blue Square             2017/2018               Bradford PA             Pedriana                none                    

Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               AFC Hornchurch          nailer123               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               AFC Hornchurch          Hammersi                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Ashford (Middx)         matt6                   none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Bedford                 maartenschouten         none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Bedford Town            Mad_Scotsman            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Billericay              DAC75738                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Billericay              turnitin                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boreham Wood            ScottT                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              fmpr000                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              Mattuk                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              GimmeTheBall            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              AdamC                   none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              GingaMillaFM            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              David_SMFC              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              steady                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              superpippo              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              socraincha              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              Manics                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              ReggaeReggaeBoy         none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              superpippo              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              David_SMFC              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Boston Utd              danyal                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Bradford PA             FMBlade                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Bradford PA             Superowl90              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Bradford PA             Kristoffer              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Cambridge City          davo                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Cambridge City          radicell                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Cambridge City          themr_n                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Cambridge City          westhamrob              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Chippenham              trypio                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Chippenham              Thate_Osgood            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Chippenham              afcbournemouth          none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Chippenham              wobba_4                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Chippenham              help111                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Dover                   FMTacticus              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Dover                   Dargone                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Eastwood                Nayrules                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Farnborough             haron                   none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Farnborough             hasdgfas                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Farnborough             JimmyTheFish            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               DannyBRFC               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               hamilton162             none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               TigerChris              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               EcksGingerMop           none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               PSJMcNeill              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               ricardocouto26          none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               Larsen                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               Apollo                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               jimmyriddle             none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               Quavis                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               mike88                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               Scottw51                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               krisne                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               Mr_Liam                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               TigerChris              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               fuzzylightning          none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               FC United               OFS1                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Gloucester              murph_avfc              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Gloucester              Halcha                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Guiseley                markopolo               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Halesowen               supermas                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Halesowen               bubba22plus             none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Hastings Utd            bwau39                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Hednesford              danjackass81            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Hemel Hempstead         blink                   none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Hendon                  spartans5               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Hitchin                 incrediboy42            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Horsham                 goodarmcindy            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Ilkeston                Cerneo                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Ilkeston                DJCottrill              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Ilkeston                Lanthal                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Kendal                  crazylad                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Leigh Genesis           GrimGary                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Leigh Genesis           Pricey85                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Leigh Genesis           numero7siete            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Leigh Genesis           TrueBlue1979            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Leigh Genesis           Tyke                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Maidstone               donk                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Maidstone               NevermoreFC             none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Mangotsfield            djthewombat             none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Mangotsfield            oldhammad               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Margate                 Buch                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Marine                  peterevo                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Marine                  jorgensen               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 Ridcully                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 Shion                   none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 gummibjqrnen            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 gazdaman2004            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 samWWFC                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 chris                   none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 Dark_Telepath           none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 hassebasse              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 Buddinho                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Merthyr                 jimmyjammyjames         none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Oxford City             magaseg                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Oxford City             pjtopor                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Oxford City             anagain                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Prescot                 Stranger                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Ramsgate                Gentleman               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Rubgy                   wardie_88               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Staines                 morteno                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Staines                 Crispypaul              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Staines                 ismscfc                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Staines                 rscollins               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Sutton Utd              Iker                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Sutton Utd              SimonORourke            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Sutton Utd              m1illion                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Swindon S               bastian                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Swindon S               Poyples                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Tiverton                Wolfsong                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Tiverton                basic_flaw              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Tiverton                Affo                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Tiverton                Ayanami80               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Tiverton                schmikes_fan            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Tonbridge               wisla_krakow            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Tooting & Mitcham       buhl                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Wealdstone              massive_genius          none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Wealdstone              dipdees123              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Witton                  SuperRedditch           none                    
Blue Square N|S         2009/2010               Worksop                 chrishunt1212           none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               AFC Hornchurch          TheMightyDuck08         none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Bradford PA             dudge7                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Evesham                 fmni                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               FC United               ekim                    none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               FC United               Evry1sfavedave          none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               FC United               Benana93                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Hednesford              MunkAVFC                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Hednesford              RandomDan               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Hednesford              mikeytwigge             none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Heybridge               Aughale                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Ilkeston                gers51                  none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Maidstone               Webroel                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Mangotsfield            Wellyboo                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Marine                  stormwatch70            none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Marine                  M0nk3yFac3              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Merthyr                 greenwhitearmy          none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Merthyr                 thelahm                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Oxford City             seedhorse               none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Ramsgate                MachinegunHead          none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Tiverton                Webby                   none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Tiverton                ian_1982                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Tiverton                ian_1982                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2010/2011               Whitby                  YordanLetchkov          none                    
Blue Square N|S         2011/2012               Boreham Wood            stinger061              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2011/2012               Leigh Genesis           jshtylr                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2011/2012               Merthyr                 bigargon                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2011/2012               Merthyr                 Minarin                 none                    
Blue Square N|S         2011/2012               Tonbridge               theshocker7             none                    
Blue Square N|S         2012/2013               Mangotsfield            retardo978              none                    
Blue Square N|S         2012/2013               Oxford City             matty_8_                none                    
Blue Square N|S         2013/2014               Hemel Hempstead         ManagerDave             none                    
Blue Square N|S         2013/2014               Tonbridge               HunterKiller            none                    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm definitely carrying on, I've got the challenge of beating Arsenal to the Premier League title to look forward to.

Nice one, Ive enjoyed carrying on so far but there are not many of us that are ;)

I actually want a bit more competition in my game I found the last few titles quite easy, hopefully with tycoons everywhere in the premier league that will happen. I wouldnt mind even losing one year :D

I'm pretty annoyed about that and I've mentioned it in the data forum. It really annoys me being mentioned as a Bury based football club whilst being called FC United of Manchester.

This really bugs me to. I'm with Maidstone but got a new stadium in Sittingbourne even though in real life the club have plans to come back to Maidstone. I had the same issue in FM08.

Don't worry I will be doing the challenge shortly. I just think that 9.0.2 is tactically unsound beyound belief and hope to God that the patch sorts out the problems.

The AssMan NOT filtering out unrealistic signing properly (robbing me of targets).

The filter system unable to filter "language" properly.

Sadly the list goes on. FML is much better at the moment.

okay, I'm done for now.

9.2.0 is simply not good enough for me. I can't find any of the good players that my opponents are finding, none of my tactical setups make sense, my chairman is a pain in the ass - enough.

I will be back, however. roll on 9.3.0!

Why not use 9.1.0 , that's what is suggested by dafuge in the intro :confused:

Also, well done dafuge for completing your own challenge, must have taken a hell of a lot of effort. I may complete it sometime within the next year or so :eek:

Hednesford Town Season 8 2016/17 League Two

League Position 1st

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/League-5.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/Chart-7.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/Season-6.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/Overall-6.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/Transfers-7.jpg

We only brought in 1 additional player to the 4 signed last season due to players demanding over £1,000 per week something I’m not sure we can afford. We are spending £9,500 per week on wages under the £10,500 limit. However my current squad want wages of over £1,000 from around £400 so I think in order to retain players for future years I may have to sacrifice the £148k I have for transfers. Really I would want a weekly wage budget of around £40k but I don’t think we can afford that. Hulse was sent back to be for the 2nd half of the season and he was magic. 17 goals in 18 games.

Well we made affine start been unbeaten picking up 22 points and sitting in 2nd for the first 10 games. 19 goals 7 conceded.

Well winning continues to be a habit for us as we march to the top clear by 6 points by picking up 23 points in games 11-20. 24 goals 9 conceded.

We still continue strong through games 21-30 we picked up 21 points and moved 7 clear of 2nd with 16 games to go. Scored 18 goals conceding 9.

Games 31-40 saw us pick up 24 points which was enough to secure promotion at the 1st attempt. We scored 22 goals conceding 9. We are 12 clear of 2nd with 6 games to go to wrap up the league.

We secured the title with 12 points from the last 6 scoring 13 goals and conceding 7 goals. We finished the season in 1st gaining 102 point scoring 96 goals conceding 41.

An unexpected surprise. The additions settled in straight away and we were able to maintain good form all season. We had 4 strikers throughout the season who were capable of scoring a lot of goals in this league which was a big help for us.

The cups were a bit disappointing going straight out of the League Cup and Paint Trophy. We got to the 3rd round of the FA cup but Championship Bristol City were to strong.

The club made a profit of £17k to leave us with a balance of £1m.

Next season will be interesting we have already lost 3 players that I don’t want to leave. I’m having trouble convincing others to play for less than £1,000 per week so the squad turnover could be very large next season. This isn’t what I want to do.

Archived