Fix the issues with Champions League already !!!

Not only my players play Moldova or Latvia (No offence to this countries) on the Champions League Final day (And I know this has been raised as an issue) , but now I play two days in a row and 4 games inside 8 days!!!

zzaz.thumb.png.340eaab59ec0068da871e491b4438456.png

League game on Tuesday, and Champions League semi-final on Wednesday. Things like that never happened in previous instances of the game!

14 hours ago, Scavenger23 said:

Not only my players play Moldova or Latvia (No offence to this countries) on the Champions League Final day (And I know this has been raised as an issue) , but now I play two days in a row and 4 games inside 8 days!!!

League game on Tuesday, and Champions League semi-final on Wednesday. Things like that never happened in previous instances of the game!

It's little stupid thing's like this what ruin it for me why don't they just fix it for god sake that will never happen in real life it just puts me of the game 

14 hours ago, Scavenger23 said:

They absolutely did.  Scheduling has always been a problem in all of the CM/FM games, and it's never taken much to push it off.  In FM you can be successful in all competitions in a fairly "unrealistic" sense.  It's rare in real life you will see a team go hell-for-leather in all competitions.  This season Liverpool got papped out of the FA Cup fairly early, and there was always talk of them "prioritising" one over the other (which they clearly didn't in the end).  City dropped at the quarter finals of the Champions League.  It's very rare that you get into a situation in real life where you end up with a backlog of games.  If there ends up being one, then you can have human input into the situation to end things sensibly.

So this happens in FM...there's no-one there to give human input to solve things sensibly, and the AI has to schedule games around the rules it has.  This leads to odd things like this happening.  It's a bug, obviously, but let's not pretend it's something new.

It would be interesting to see your full season's fixtures.  Did you have a number of FA Cup replays?  Presumably went deep in most cup competitions?  

1 hour ago, jckc221013jamie said:

It's little stupid thing's like this what ruin it for me why don't they just fix it for god sake that will never happen in real life it just puts me of the game 

Probably because it isn't even remotely easy to fix?  It's been a problem for years, and it's easy to see why.  The cases that cause it would also probably not happen in real life, but don't let that get in the way.

Archived