JoseRR's FM09 Big Euro Nation Challenge!

Ha I remember that Max, didn't you get told off by aaberdeen??

Benjaminoo - thats great work! I look forward to the season report :thup:

Well it was all a bit of an anti-climax really. We drew 0-0 at Ancona and because Carpenadolo drew too, they finished above us on the results against two sides rule. Bit sad but we can be proud of our first season in C1/A. Report to come later this evening.

Yeh :rolleyes: we lost and i got booted out of the cup.

we were 1 nil up or most of the match and lost 3-1 :(

Ben: Top work on promotion mate great one. looks like im the only one still in the bottom divison :o

Iacovone: unlucky mate but as they say "You cant win anything with kids" hopefully your come back stronger next year and win promotion. looking forward to you Report

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Racing 92 - Season 2013/2014 - French National

Got promoted this year, finishing 2nd.

Well, what a season, and we've finally gone up!

Was some fantastic performances throughout the season, especially by players like:

Thibault Moulin and

Nicolas Jacquet

Moulin also won signing of the season in the French National and also fans POTY.

Not to mention our goalscorers,

Helton Dos Reis and

Miroslav Slavov

They weren't that prolific, which shows you don't need a good goalscorer to be successful.

I came third in Manager of the Season

Helton Dos Reis came second in Star of the Season

Miroslav Slavov came third in Most Promising Player

Best Elevens

Season Best Eleven

Overall Best Eleven

Best Eleven: Where are they now?

And lastly,

Racing 92 turn Pro :cool:

Aims for the season ahead.

-Stay Up

-Buy some quality players

-Establish ourselves as a Ligue 2 side.

congrats again Benjaminoo. Good luck next year. Moulin looks a great winger and Slavov looks a beast in the air!! get them crosses on his head!! massive thing turning pro as well.

scouting the whole world is massive too. get yourself some quality young south americans!!

iacovone's Savona Youth End of Season Report 2012/13:

Well its tough to summarize the season really. We were expected to go straight back down and in almost an act of defiance against the press I almost entirely chose not to add to the squad. The summer saw only 4 players come in, one of which was a 16 year old prospect. So with the young Savonista expected to go back down and with us ultimately finishing 6th you'd think we'd all be celebrating and the champagne would be on ice. However with the way the first half of the season panned out I'm actually very disappointed that we didn't at least make the playoffs :rolleyes:

But oh well, it gives us hope for next year. So who were the key men for this impressive first year in C1/A for Savona?

Key Men:

Gianluca Stefanini

Pasquale Rossi

Daniele Magliocchetti

Luca Lubrani

Alessandro Lanzoni

Ferdinando Guariniello

Ivan Caldarelli

Marco Erba

Other Stuff:

Stats

League Table

Graph

Best XI

Best Ever XI

Where Are They Now? - V.Cool feature if anyones seen it yet? Obviously with just a couple of seasons done it isn't interesting reading just yet!

Fns POY

We have seen a couple of youngsters join the club on a free, 2 that I'm pretty excited about:

Claudio Gambini

Roberto Sibilia

So overall a satisfying season. With a goalscoring forward we will go up next season in my opinion. I'm on the hunt and have just secured the signing of a Bulgarian U21 striker who could do well. Our top goalscorer only bagged 6 all season :thdn: so big improvements required there!

Again the plan is to stick with the youth policy. Preferably Italian youth.

I'd also like to expand my tactical horizons and have at least 2 separate tactics to rotate - 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 being the obvious choices. Maybe a 4-3-3? Who knows.

Anyway onto Season number 5 :thup:

Racing 92 - Season 2013/2014 - French National

Got promoted this year, finishing 2nd.

Well, what a season, and we've finally gone up!

Was some fantastic performances throughout the season, especially by players like:

Thibault Moulin looks a great player for you i'm sure he will make the step up

Nicolas Jacquet

looks a good player and at 20 there is still room for improvment

Moulin also won signing of the season in the French National and also fans POTY.

Not to mention our goalscorers,

Helton Dos ReisMiroslav Slavov

They weren't that prolific, which shows you don't need a good goalscorer to be successful.

I came third in Manager of the Season

Helton Dos Reis came second in Star of the Season

Miroslav Slavov came third in Most Promising Player

Best Elevens

Season Best Eleven

Overall Best Eleven

Best Eleven: Where are they now?

And lastly,

Racing 92 turn Pro :cool:

Aims for the season ahead.

-Stay Up

-Buy some quality players

-Establish ourselves as a Ligue 2 side.

A great season good work on getting promoted and good luck in ligue 2 im sure your maanage to stay up

iacovone's Savona Youth End of Season Report 2012/13:

Well its tough to summarize the season really. We were expected to go straight back down and in almost an act of defiance against the press I almost entirely chose not to add to the squad. The summer saw only 4 players come in, one of which was a 16 year old prospect. So with the young Savonista expected to go back down and with us ultimately finishing 6th you'd think we'd all be celebrating and the champagne would be on ice. However with the way the first half of the season panned out I'm actually very disappointed that we didn't at least make the playoffs :rolleyes:

But oh well, it gives us hope for next year. So who were the key men for this impressive first year in C1/A for Savona?

Key Men:

Gianluca Stefanini looks a good player for your league and there is still room for improvemnet

Pasquale Rossi looks a great prospect a bit on the short side but looks like a good player

Daniele Magliocchetti adding expeirience too the savona youth a good left back with solid stats

Luca Lubrani A great player at right back got to keep hold of him

Alessandro Lanzoni Lanzoni look great player for the future good stats for an amc keep hold of him

Ferdinando Guariniello Sad about his dinosauro pace but his other stats look great a good player

Ivan Caldarelli calderani looks like a great winger he has pace and is a good crosser of the ball.

Marco Erba looks a good box to box midfielder a good first touch and a great passing stats

Other Stuff:

Stats

League Table

Graph

Best XI

Best Ever XI

Where Are They Now? - V.Cool feature if anyones seen it yet? Obviously with just a couple of seasons done it isn't interesting reading just yet!

Fns POY

We have seen a couple of youngsters join the club on a free, 2 that I'm pretty excited about:

Claudio Gambini looks like a great midfielder good shooting and passing a great prospect

Roberto Sibilia if he improves the green stats and makes them yellow and the yellow to red h will be a great player a future cpatain ad a free kick god

So overall a satisfying season. With a goalscoring forward we will go up next season in my opinion. I'm on the hunt and have just secured the signing of a Bulgarian U21 striker who could do well. Our top goalscorer only bagged 6 all season :thdn: so big improvements required there!

Again the plan is to stick with the youth policy. Preferably Italian youth.

I'd also like to expand my tactical horizons and have at least 2 separate tactics to rotate - 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 being the obvious choices. Maybe a 4-3-3? Who knows.

I have decided to have 3 different formations for my team. you will find out who later

Anyway onto Season number 5 :thup:

A great season unlucky to make the playoffs. a gret performance from the savona youths they should be able to push for promotion next year a fantastic first season in c1 good luck mate. Cant wait to hear how there doing

The RAM has been successfully installed in the computer!! :D Just need the bigger hard drive putting in this afternoon and we'll be ready to go with the new, improved (hopefully!) FM09 tonight!! :D

well done:D should be able to getthrough those seasons quicker

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

The whole of the JoseRR thread rejoices upon the realisation that rlipscombe may post more often.......;)

i do post plenty.... just not about Oviedo very often. ;) If i'd posted Oviedo updates as often as everyone did season updates, i'd have been doing weekly updates!! :D

this should all change though now (i hope!!)

Good good :p

Well pre season at Savona has been productive. I've kept an eye on the U20 World Cup and found a French left back sitting on a free transfer who could be coming in as well as an Argentianian CB playing at Monza who's also on a free. He's actually just signed and is a real talent - potential to be a decent Serie A CB!! :eek:

Off field - last years Fans POY Luca Lubrani has become the first of the clubs favoured personnel \o/. So that secures his spot in the side for a few years :thup:

Training and Youth facilities are to be upgraded again. They are currently good and adequate.

I could be about to sign my first ever non-EU player for Savona. He is a Brazilian CM currently playing in Portugal for Estoril and his name is Odir!! Great name, great player. Plus he is only 20, cementing his status as one of the Savona youth :D

EDIT: I also just received a 925k bid for Magliocchetti. Normally I'd bite their hand off but I have enough money in the bank (13m) and he is my most experienced player at 27 years old. I think I'm gonna keep him. He's also my first choice LB. If the bid goes bigger than 1m though I may have to reconsider!

the argentine CB sounds very promising. i've also just signed an 18 year old Colombian CB for £500k who's potential is to be a good La Liga player. He's immediately the best CB i have at such a tender age. Was a player i HAD to sign....

Summer Additions:

Odir

Ivan Makhendzhiev

Franco Gareca

So whilst the Savona Youth continues, we now have a more cosmopolitan feel in our ranks. The scouting is beginning to pay dividends.

We have also just been drawn away to giants Parma in the Italian 2nd Qual Round away. They have dropped into Serie B though. Cupset anyone??

Summer Additions:

Odir Great name great player. A great signing there

Ivan Makhendzhiev A good prospect good all round stats

Franco Gareca a great prospect looks like he could become a great rightback.

So whilst the Savona Youth continues, we now have a more cosmopolitan feel in our ranks. The scouting is beginning to pay dividends.

We have also just been drawn away to giants Parma in the Italian 2nd Qual Round away. They have dropped into Serie B though. Cupset anyone??

Good luck in the cup hopefuly a Cupset :D

Gareca does indeed look quality. the young Bulgarian also loos a good prospect.

As for my signings, i'll do screenshots at the end of the transfer window. this will hopefully (depending on RAM) be tomorrow morning??

Excellent mate look forward to it.

You make a good point with the Bulgarian - he needs a nickname! I open it to the forum...

i have been holidaying for over 2 hours and i have only got to the end of october :D it is so slow

that's the problem i was having.... i had wondered whether it might be good to have a save game available for all leasgues where promotion to bottom level is random... obviously couldn't with France due to CFA, but could with the others.... could go in opening post.

As for nickname, rubbish i know but there's "Maks"????????????

that's the problem i was having.... i had wondered whether it might be good to have a save game available for all leasgues where promotion to bottom level is random... obviously couldn't with France due to CFA, but could with the others.... could go in opening post.

As for nickname, rubbish i know but there's "Maks"????????????

Holidaying on my computer is slower than some of iacovone's players :D

Your right Maks is a carp nickname but as i can't think of any it is the best so far.

As for getting save games put into the opening post. We could get Jose to edit the post asking newcomers to upload save games to put in there.

I could do italy.

Max

Didn't realise Steam updated FM with the patch automatically :thup:

Although I hope it doesn't mess anything up, I'll literally blow up SI Towers if this save game gets ruined :D

Looking forward to you kicking off in Italy aaberdeenn.

rlipscombe - "Maks" it is!! The worse the better in my eyes :)

AD Fafe's All Time Players Update

2009/10 Top Players

Appearances - Dunga (36)

Goalscorer - Djalmir (15)

Assists - Ernesto (10)

MoM - Djalmir (5)

Yellows - Rodrigues (8)

Reds - Rodrigues (1)

Avg Rating - Kipulo (7.13)

Fans Player of the Year - Primo DR

Best Eleven & Where they are now

GK - Ivo - Academica (Liga Sagres)

DR - Primo - Unemployed Coach

DL - Kipulo - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

DC - Rodrigues - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

DC - Mendonca - Unemployed

DM - Dunga - Unemployed

MR - Ernesto - Atletico CP (2DC)

ML - Vieira - Unemployed

AM - Hernani - Gil Vicente (Liga Vitalis)

ST - Santana - Torre Moncorvo (2DD)

ST - Djalmir - Retired

2010/11 Top Players

Appearances - Martinho & Rodrigues (34)

Goalscorer - Martinho (16)

Assists - Ruben (9)

MoM - Ernesto (6)

Yellows - Rodrigues (5)

Reds - Fernandes, Joao (1)

Avg Rating - Kipulo (7.23)

Fans Player of the Year - Kipulo DL

Best Eleven

GK - Frietas - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

DR - Jonathan - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

DC - Mendonca - Unemployed

DM - Fernandes - Beira-Mar (Liga Sagres)

ML - Ruben - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

AM - Nelsinho - Vizela (Liga Vitalis)

ST - Martinho - Unemployed

ST - Bozic - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

2011/12 Top Players

Appearances - Bozic (35)

Goalscorer - Martinho, Bozic (17)

Assists - Bozic (15)

MoM - Braga (7)

Yellows - Rodrigues (7)

Reds - Fernandes & Vieira (1)

Avg Rating - Kipulo (7.21)

Best Eleven

GK - Frietas - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

DC - Ricardo - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

ML - Vieira - Unemployed

AM - Braga - Unemployed

ST - Martinho - Unemployed

ST - Bozic - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

2012/13 Top Players

Appearances - Moreno (39)

Goalscorer - Garcia (24)

Assists - Borja (10)

MoM - Garcia (7)

Yellows - Rodrigues (9)

Reds - Rodrigues & Ricardo, Paulo (1)

Avg Rating - Kipulo (7.30)

Best Eleven

GK - Carrasso - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

DC - Ricardo - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

MR - Borja - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

ML - Ruben - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

AM - Moreno - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

ST - Suanes - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

ST - Garcia - AD Fafe (Liga Vitalis)

Top Players for AD Fafe in four years of 2DA Football

Appearances - Rodrigues (133)

Goalscorer - Martinho (39)

Assists - Ernesto (28)

MoM - Kipulo (15)

Yellows - Rodrigues (29)

Reds - Rodrigues & Fernandes (2)

Avg Rating - Kipulo (7.22)

Des Tiny's Player of 2009-2013 - Kipulo - Captain for 2 years, 125 games, 30 goals, 6 assists, Man of Match 15, Yellow Cards 8, No Reds and Avg Rating of 7.22. Under Kipulo's Reign as Captain two 2nd Division A Titles and Promotion to Liga Vitalis.

Overall Best Eleven

GK - Frietas

DR - Jonathan

DL - Kipulo

DC - Ricardo

DC - Rodrigues

DM - Fernandes

MR - Ernesto

ML - Ruben

AM - Braga

ST - Martinho

ST - Bozic

Portugal

--------

- Adjusted prize money for the Portugese Cup.

- Teams start the second stage of the Portugese Second Division on half the points they managed in the first stage.

Ok All I have to say is god that would've helped me soo much in the promotion legs...dammit, and maybe now I might get some more prize money and not be so broke :p

nocerina have just won there first pre season freindly 4-0 with versatile left back Ciano hammering home two viscous volleys they were pretty much identical.

ive also signed a promising 17 year old Gk and a 16 year old Amc along with some expeireinced heads.

Also the player once stated the greatest left back in portugal Kipulo has signed a two year deal with Nocerina

Max

Just completed dafuge's challenge (had to throw that in there, got to impress the people over the interweb) and thought I'd give this challenge a go. I decided, although am not completely happy with my choice, to manage Reus Deportiu of the Spanish Second Division B3. I'm not sure why I'm unhappy with the choice, I think it's the team name, Reus, doesn't quite roll off the tongue, but they have a youth academy which is what I wanted and I liked the team colours (yes I am incredibly anal) so what the hell... here's the new manager of Reus Deportiu:

Manager Profile

There aren't many players worth mentioning on this team but Victor Ortiz does stand out amongst the crowd.

Archived