JoseRR's FM09 Big Euro Nation Challenge!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have the worst defenders ( if they can be called that ) i was playing rostock in a freindly Moro nearly scored goal of the season whnen is 40 yard pile driver hit the bar the ball came out to The king who fired it into the roof of the net it looked like we would win but then the ****ing defender cocked it up the first was when a there player played a through ball that beat all my defenders my quick centreback then caught up with there dinosaurically slow striker :D whoever alll my other defenders had ****ing followed him and they scored.

the second was when a harmless freekick was chipped in my keeper was running forward to get it and my ******** defender was running back the resulting incident was my goalkeeper missed the ball and kicked my defender and there stiker tapped it into an empty net

rough start this season, current Form in league LWD--, and a heavy 4-0 loss to Augsburg of D2, so got some improvements to make... somehow, seeing as i'm only £500 over the wage budget and board restricting all my contract offers to a wage of £110... although the club is £3mill in the red :/

Just about to take part in my 500th game in charge of my beloved Savona :thup:

The news article was amusing, I quote -

"One senior commentator added that for one person to spend 11 years at a single club is very unusual these days.Sometimes in Spain, where coaches can lose their jobs before the season starts, 11 days can be considered a good achievement"

:D

congrats Chelsea.... i'll be back on Oviedo tonight to see if i can keep ahead of the chasing pack!! ;)

EDIT: i'm getting really excited by my future with Oviedo - got some great youngsters already (only 7 out of 25-man squad are over 21) and got more gems coming in the summer. got one midfielder who could be the next Xavi, and another who could be as good as Marek Hamsik!! :eek:

Good times... :D

January Update

First of all, the current league table, its been a yo-yo ride so far, but have been left in a mid table position - League Table

Already lost Star player Simon Tuting to a team that looks set to be relegated from div2 next season, which sucks. But could also offload an unused DC whinging about a lack of first-team football soon, will help with the wage budget

Player stats - a bit better than last season, but still not enough high up on there

as of yet, i've made no new signings, although i forgot to mention the capture of Jürgen Henn in the last update, been a good AM LR for the side

just managed a 0-0 draw against unbeaten Oberhausen, despite them knocking on our door time and time again. only 8 points between me and 3rd, although was 6points before, gonna be tough, but if i can get some more wins in, i could make it :)

Good luck. :thup:

Real Oviedo surpassing all my expectations this year. The season is nearly done and hope to do an update soon. :)

2011-2012 Real Oviedo S.A.D. (Season 3)

Media Prediction: 22th

Finishing Position: 10th

Spanish Cup: lost in 2nd Round at Cultural Leonesa 3-1

Squad

Squad

Transfers

Transfers

Made a lot of signings this year. Starting to import some South Americans over to Spain. (and hopefully find a Canadian or two...)

Future Transfers

Fabricio, my starting GK, will join Real Oviedo, along with 16 year old Brazilian DC (Joao), 18 year Czech ST, and 19 year old Argentine midfielder.

Sold my backup defender, and starting goalkeeper from last year.

Key Players

ST - Matias Rodriguez

ST - Ramon Barrero

DRC - Filip Krstic

Finances

Finances

Up and up it goes. :D

Club Information

Affiliations

Club Overview

Club Stadium/Facilities

Awards

• LIGA adelante Goalkeeper of the Year - Fabricio - 2nd place

Goals for the next year

• compete for a promotion spot
  • improve facilities
  • US$25 million in the bank...

[font=Courier New]Season       Team          League                   Finished  Notes
2009-2010    Real Oviedo   Spanish 2nd Division B1      11th  [/font]
[font=Courier New]2010-2011    Real Oviedo   Spanish 2nd Division B1       2nd  Promotion[/font]
[font=Courier New]2011-2012    Real Oviedo   LIGA adelante                10th  [/font]

Properly confirmed the day after the transfer window shut.

They have invested in youth and training facilities whilst giving me a modest £2.5M ;) to spend.

Ha. Not a bad amount to go Christmas/New Year's shopping, especially first season. :D

My fourth season with the club, and I already have US$20 million and a US$15 million transfer budget. :D

I'm in 3rd place after 14 games. :)

The better news is that Castilla are in 2nd, and since they can't get promoted, as long as I finish in the top 4, I'm going to play Madrid and Barcelona next year. :D (although my rep is very low...I was predicted to be relegated...)

Archived