Transfers In/Out 3rd Season

daryllawd

Chelsea

In

Wayne Rooney 5m

Cristiano Ronaldo 5m

Luis Nani 5m

Anderson 5m

Guardado 1m (Bought For 36.5m The Season Before By Man Utd)

OUT

Stancu 7.5m + 20% of Next Transfer - Man City

Crespo 900k - Newcastle

Now Tell Me This Aint Been Good Business, United On Fault For Going Into Administration icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by daryllawd:

no cheating mate, i took advantage of a good buisness opprtunity

yeh it comes up when the go in to admin , a took a screen shot too prove to anyone who says i cheated lol

I say you've cheated so prove me wrong, I've sween them go into administration countless times and hold onto most if not all of there players.

It's good business for sure. That being said if you play as Chelsea then sign United's best players for peanuts then the game would be way too boring for anyone half decent. Even my mum could conquer Europe with that.

Styll don't believe it, when a clubs in administration, it's the administartors or chairman that accept the bids, not the manager. And it usually has to be somewhere near the value to waht they're worth, fair enough cheaper but nowhere near as cheap as that, the fact that you got them for that and no other clubs even bid in with more is just ludicrous, if you put up a SS of Man Utd's landmarks then I may believe you.

As for calling everyone a ****, I think you should look at yourself mate, your the one needing to post up a load of transfers to gloat/for reassurance whatever (that may not even be real). When there is no need to, I'm sure 99.9% of people couldn't care less if you got these players. Pointless Thread and you are in fact a **** icon13.gif

no, you clearly posted to show off...

look at your own OP....

blah blah blah great business or what blah blah blah... smarmey smiles all over,....

tbh mate.. i dont think you've cheated and i still think your pathetic...

dont come on here boasting that you've managed to buy some players which anyone could have got for peanuts while playing with the richest team in the world... and then to top it off, go and call everyone ELSE a ****

wow...

imo.. its rubbish business.. why bother? did you need those players? who's gonna be your competition now?.. game is now broken imo

Archived