Aresnal not selling their players

im A.c. Milan in 2nd season and ive won the league in 1st season i offered 60m for van persie and then they said they wanted 134m for him lol. also i tryed to sign bendter and sagna and they wanted ridiculous prices for them players also aresanls players are very overrated

van persie has shown in the euro's how much of a good player he is.. and he'll show it this season now he's back from injury.. he's rated just fine on the game

bendtner is one of the best prospects in the world atm irl... again.. rated just fine,

sagna is also a brilliant rb, rated fine

and no.. im not an arsenal supporter..

Bendtner is a great prospect in the game but irl he still got lots to do judging from this season performance. hopefully he will do better this coming season.

@TC

would you swap Kaka for Van Persie and Pato for Bendtner? if no i guess you should understand how Arsenal feels.

Actually, thinking about it, I dont why people jump on the "Arsenal players are very over-rated on the game" band-wagon so quickly. As far as I know, the only player over-rated on the game is Adebayor. And that too not by a whole lot. Its just a combination of all his abilities that make him score so much. Its much more to do with the match-engine than his stats. Maybe Bendtner too but he's very young so not fair to judge.

But anyway, if anything, some Arsenal players are terribly under-rated. Guys like Clichy, Flamini, Walcott spring straight to mind. Not to mention Hleb. I dont blame SI for that because these players have been taken giant strides only this season and SI had no way of knowing that.

But if anyone is going to tell me that guys like Cesc, Toure, Gallas, Sagna, Eduardo etc are over-rated, then they're off their rocker. Saying that Van Persie and Rosicky are not as good as on the game is grossly unfair because the two have been injured most season. An injury doesnt mean that they've suddenly become poor.

Every team has over-rated players. Man Utd have Brown, Fletcher, Rooney. Liverpool have Crouch, Aurelio, Alonso (who I know is quality but has had a poor season), Finnan & Riise (who are both being seen as players they were a few seasons ago). Chelsea have Ivanovic, Ben-Haim, Malouda, Bridge. And that's just the top English clubs. The case is the same with almost every club - small, medium or large!

But then again, every club has under-rated players as well. So it kinda balances itself out. But I just dont buy into the whole "Arsenal players are over-rated" BS. Yes, I'm an Arsenal fan. But I dont think I'm being biased towards my team in my above statements.

I suppose Arsenal wanting that much is good as when I do not want to sell one of my players I always say I want £100 million for them so makes sense the AI would do it aswell.

Arsenal players are not over rated on the game but IRL Van Persie is injured too often bit like Robben really. Pity as he is a class player when he is fit. Like siad in above post every tema has under rated and over rated players. I am a Sunderland fan and Kenwyne Jones has all the right stats appart from Heading and Jumping should be 20 as he is great in the air. If he was given this he would score too many goals though.

Lets face it players are rated based on the opinion of the researcher so there will be differences in opinion.

Archived