Why are they ok but not me??

I have been playing fm since 1994 so I'm not new at it, I don't understand how when in the last 2 summer transfer windows I have spent over 400mil on very good players and in particular Icardi, all my players have the ability to lift trophies yet struggle in the league, Liverpool run away with it every year!! I don't get where I'm going wrong, I won the carabao, UCL and community shield last year and have won the euro super cup and club world champ this season yet remain 12 points behind Liverpool, have tried different tactics but my team end up burning those tactics out

Nobody can answer this type of query without a lot more information.  Go to the Tactics forum and read some of their guides and then open a thread in there with as much info about your team, players, formation, tactics and player roles and the experts in there will have a look.

37 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Nobody can answer this type of query without a lot more information.  Go to the Tactics forum and read some of their guides and then open a thread in there with as much info about your team, players, formation, tactics and player roles and the experts in there will have a look.

This. Just buying a pile of good players doesn't guarantee success (just ask PSG and City when it comes to the Champions League). 

Archived