[FM 19] Fola's Career

Fola

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April '23 - May '23

9K4cJd3.png

We are the CHAMPIONS my friend.

It was a shame to not go the season unbeaten but to win the title for a second year running when we were predicted to finish 8th is a great feat by the lads. A shame to lose the cup final but just luck of the draw with that one.

LBYIGhY.png

101 points and 114 goals.

iaTUO9r.png

Just won the double and this is the budget I get. This board need to leave sharpish.

8UdzogK.png

Season 22/23 - Player season stats

dgf12ZJ.jpg

Goalkeepers

sKDs4T3.png

Mattia Perrin was once again my starting goalkeeper and had another great season. He was injured for a short time so Alessio Furlanetto stepped in and did well. Vito Mannone was our number 3 keeper and will retire in the summer.

Defenders

8pCwGaY.png

Arturo Calabresi was once again a rock for me at the back. Jonathan Panzo rarely featured and will probably be moved on in the summer. Paolo Bianciardi had a great first full season at the club and gained an international call up- he spent the majority of the season at RB but I do see him as a CB in the future. Luca Gallina ended the season as our starting RB and did really well. Antony Angileri played pretty much every game for us. Mattia De Sciglio will join us permanently in the summer and is a solid back up. Ibrahima Mbaye will leave the club in the summer and didn't feature at all this season. Federico Mattiello was my starting LB while Federico Dimarco and Angelo Pifarotti didn't get much of a look in.

Midfielders

3H8Fj4O.png

Alessandro Murgia was a class act in centre midfieler as a MZ- how he hasn't had an Italy call up, I will never know. Bruma got a lot of injuries this season but still managed to bag 17 goals which is very impressive. Remy Delaporte had a strong first season at the club. Luis Alberto did well and I would like to bring him in permanently but I doubt we will be able to afford him. Theo had another strong season when called upon. Byron Rivera is one for the future. Pedro Neto had a great goalscoring season and was regularly rotated with Riccardo Orsolini who unfortunately has a bad knee injury. Sergio Gomez and Pelayo Morilla are just class acts- the best players in this side.

Strikers

G8ICFkp.png

Fabio Silva is already a superstar and was once again, my top goalscorer- he's already a legend at this club. Orji Okwonkwo actually played the whole season on LW and managed 12 goals. Cosimo Marco Da Graca is a great back up for Silva.

May '23

FV1bpdO.png

I also had all of these guys out on loan. I will probably loan the majority of them out again next season. Good to Paul Glatzel doing well for Fulham in the Championship, I would like to get him out on loan in Serie A next season.

June '23

HSvRpUl.png

I bought him in on a free transfer last season but as the board would only give me 15% of the transfer fee, I don't really see the point of selling him. He's a very good player but he is unhappy now because he wants more money.

I have tried to offer him a new deal but the board won't allow me to offer him any more than £49k a week which is rubbish for a player of his quality.

He is trying to force a move away now but he won't be going anywhere unless I get an increase in the transfer revenue.

CaaFYZn.png

June'23

Just thought I'd have a quick look at my incomings and outgoings over the seasons since I have been here. I have won two league titles and got us into Europe on 3 occasions and the board have only given me £1 million to spend- I struggle to see how I can improve this team without selling players. Even then, I will only get 15% of any transfer fee which will end up with nothing pretty much.

My worry is that the more we win things, the more the board will expect this every season.

But if we end up selling players, then I won't be able to achieve this and it could cost me my job at some point.

I will include this season but I haven't announced who has left/been bought yet- I will do that in future posts.

SEASON 1

• TRANSFER SPENT = £9.25 million
  • TRANSFER RECEIVED = £3 million

SEASON 2

• TRANSFER SPENT = £25 million
  • TRANSFER RECEIVED = £22 million

SEASON 3

• TRANSFER SPENT = £39 million
  • TRANSFER RECEIVED = £8.25 million

SEASON 4

• TRANSFER SPENT = £20.5 million
  • TRANSFER RECEIVED = £22.5 million

SEASON 5

• TRANSFER SPENT = £71 million
  • TRANSFER RECEIVED = £65 million

SEASON 6 (Ongoing)

• TRANSFER SPENT = £18 million
  • TRANSFER RECEIVED = £33.5 million

OVERALL

• TRANSFER SPENT = £182.75 million
  • TRANSFER RECEIVED =  £154.5 million
  • NET TOTAL = - £28.25 million

So over the past 6 seasons and all the success that we have had, if you look at the incomings minus the outgoings, I have spent £28.25 million which at this level is remarkable.

93lRKAS.png

The worry here is that the board are now expecting Champions League football so the better we do, the more they want but I am not backed financially enough to do this. 

August '23 

The Italian transfer window has shut now and for now, we have managed to keep a number of our key players. I have a feeling though that the window is still open for other countries even though ours has shut so there could be a little bit of movement.

Lets start with the outgoings. I have brought in £36.5 million into the club this summer and only spent £19.25 million- madness how we're expected to perform under these circumstances.

XjKclGB.png
HntsgoY.png
0COCjXc.png

Once again, we have managed to use the loan market to our advantage and managed to bag monthly fees and all wages paid for many of our players.

Many our youngsters so won't go into too much detail on them but a few first team players have left. Marco Tumminello joined Wolves for £9 million. He joined us two seasons ago yet spent the last two seasons out on loan so he never kicked a ball for us, we never paid any of his wages and we just gained £9 million. Cosimo Marco Da Graca did really well for me last season but I couldn't ensure him a starting spot this season. He has joined fellow Serie A side Palermo. Paul Glatzel has rejoined Fulham who are in the Premier League this season. The rest are all rotation/backup players for me.

Now onto the incomings.

3DXTYtL.png

Madness really that I have had to rely on free transfers. Mattia De Sciglio and Giovannetti were both out of last seasons budget.

5zvcVSn.png

Can't believe we managed to get him on a free. Fell out of favour at Lyon so decided to bring him in- direct replacement for Luis Alberto who has returned to PSG.

2J7Ox7N.png

Our new third choice keeper after Vito Mannone retired.

wt1I0aJ.png

Joins due to the knee injury to Riccardo Orsolini. Only on a one year deal- I hope his legs haven't gone.

l3BltF7.png

On loan here last season. Italian international. Solid.

L19LdS7.png

One for the future.

7ktGIaD.png

I've been wanting to bring this guy in for years now but I have never been able to afford him. Managed to bring him in on loan until the end of the season.

August '23

I won't be adding screenshots  it takes way too long so if anybody wants any of a specific player please let me know.

gRBAHIa.jpg

Goalkeepers

dXcGGoX.png 1 - Mattia Perrin

dXcGGoX.png 57 - Alessio Furlanetto

kAsToSF.png 34 - Luca Zidane

Centre Backs

dXcGGoX.png 33 - Arturo Calabresi

dXcGGoX.png 59 - Antony Angileri

o3D2myr.png 12 - Jonathan Panzo

dXcGGoX.png 28 - Luigi Bigazzi

Rights Backs

dXcGGoX.png 4 - Paulo Bianciardi

dXcGGoX.png 32 - Luca Gallina

Left Backs

dXcGGoX.png 6 - Federico Mattiello

dXcGGoX.png 2 - Mattia Di Sciglio

Centre Midfielders

dXcGGoX.png 22 - Alessandro Murgia

37tdd49.png 10 - Sergio Gomez

vl8XuLS.png 14 - Theo

vl8XuLS.png 3 - Remy Delaporte

CqED1OH.png 25 - Byron Rivera

Centre Attacking Midfielders

Q4QjRv5.png 26 - Donny Van De Beek

37tdd49.png 64 - Pelayo Morilla

Right Wingers

dXcGGoX.png 5 - Riccardo Orsolini 

XYQ9j9Y.png 9 - Pedro Neto

kAsToSF.png 11 - Riyad Mahrez

Left Wingers

XYQ9j9Y.png 7 - Bruma

3F9ak7t.png 30 - Orji Okwonkwo

Strikers

XYQ9j9Y.png 16 - Fabio Silva

rl1Fm4s.png 8 - Kaio Jorge

Q4QjRv5.png 13 - Brian Brobbey

August '23 - September '23

FWcd4DR.png

A tough start to the season. Despite on paper, the results looking good, especially against Juventus and Inter, I just can't see us doing as well as previous seasons.

We have looked very sloppy at the back and have only kept one clean sheet last season which is very unlike us.

I hope I am wrong but I think we may struggle this season- my early prediction is that we will finish 4th. We've been saved so far by Pelayo Morilla who has been fantastic.

Haj0VHP.png

Archived