[Suggestion] Add season progress bar at bottom of screen

Powermonger

As the title says, I would like to see a season progress bar added to the bottom of the screen just as a simple graphical representation how far along in the current season we are. Perhaps we could also have the option to customise it so it is just a simple progress bar or options to include fixture points, holiday periods, key injuries, different competitions etc.

I'm always switching to the fixtures view to see how far I am in the season but I wish I just needed to glance down at the screen to quickly get a rough timeline.

This is the closest I can find to a rough example.

Microsoft-word-gantt-chart.png

At the most basic level, a calendar bar (like the black one in the example screenshot above) would be across the bottom of the FM interface. First month would be July and Last month would be June (bar could adapt for leagues which have different pre-season start months). A thinner bar can be overlayed on top of this with its left side starting where your teams first competition match starts and would extend across the calendar bar to where your currently last scheduled competition match is.

More complex option would be the ability 'expand' the progress bar so FM can then display sub-bars under the calendar progress bar (as per example image) such that each competition your team is active in has it's own bar. Large gaps between competition matches would be ignored. For cup competitions, the bar ends when your team gets knocked out or the competition ends.

By including this feature, us as managers can quickly get a good idea of how the year is going to play out and where we currently sit in that schedule it terms of time and what is left.

Archived