[Suggestion] View match with high speed between highlights

Exius

There are different ways to view matches in FM - some of us prefer watching full matches and it takes a lot of time, some prefer watching highlights only, or even commentary only. I prefer watching full matches, but I don't want to miss any details, so I watch them with slightly faster speed (2 ticks from centre). Of course it takes a lot of time to play a single match, so when the game is not as important and I don't want to spend too much time on it, I can sometimes switch to the highlights mode. The problem is that I still want to see how my team performs even between highlights.

So, the suggestion - allow us to watch match with different speed between highlights and in highlights. Between highlights I can choose either to watch the match with a specific speed or don't watch at all (as we can do now), and I choose which highlights I want to see. For example, I choose to watch the match with the highest possible speed, and I choose extended highlights which I watch with normal speed (real time). Thus, I watch the match with the highest speed, but during the extended highlights the time is slowed down to normal speed.

Archived