Can I quick sim matches?

I've been playing FM2017 Touch for years now and I love it.  I've been thinking about upgrading to FM2019 Regular version but I have a few questions.  Is 2019 a better game than 2017 and going from Touch to Regular how big a difference is it?  Also can i sim the matches like I can in Touch?  Is there an add-on that allows it? Thanks for the input.

Matt

8 hours ago, mbsears said:

I've been playing FM2017 Touch for years now and I love it.  I've been thinking about upgrading to FM2019 Regular version but I have a few questions.  Is 2019 a better game than 2017 and going from Touch to Regular how big a difference is it?  Also can i sim the matches like I can in Touch?  Is there an add-on that allows it? Thanks for the input.

Matt

Try the free Demo and you can make up your own mind.

9 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Where is this skin?

There is a few skins that have instant result . Google FM Scout as it has most or go to the Skinning hideout in this forum . Personally though I would stick to to FM17 as this is what I have gone back too and again there are heaps of skins available . I guess though it depends on what aspect of FM you like . FM19 has a better Pre - Editor and training is probably better but more involved , If you are looking for the match day experience and better gameplay with the ME then FM17 wins hands down for me . I kept going backwards and forwards from 17 to 19 but found FM19 boring and repetitious in its game play , Bad stadiums , terrible pitch colour , less camera angles as they removed a lot of them , crowd noise is weird as its the same even if you score in an away game . Another reason is that you don't get the full screen match appearance as in they have a big title bar on the match screen and the one below with no option of clicking to the full screen . This means you are losing about 3 cm on the pitch screen and I found you tend to lose the ball in high kicks if you use the directors camera or TV camera . But the players graphics themselves are better so as mentioned before download the DEMO .  

Archived