Supporters dont like I sold a player...

This is coming to an unrealistic level. Whoever player I sell, even the worst player of the team the supporters will dont like it (In the confidence screen). The team might cruise from one success to the other, you sign in better players, but you sold some too...  and while you have achieved all your goals and did even better things, in the confidence screen you will always see that supporters didnt like that I sold someone (god forbid).

You win Barcelona 4-0 but supporter is concerned that you sold the ball boy.

/end of rant

It happens- supporters do not see the big picture, so only look at each sale one at a time.  As long as you are successful on the pitch, you don't need to worry about it.  It is also driven by the fact that the monthly board report seems to need to find something negative to moan about despite the team's success, a bug that I have raised before

Don't mind it that much is just the game looking for something negative to put in the report, they are upset yeah, but they aren't the ones deciding your future in the team, if you have success its unimportant who you sold, they forget about it by the next season

Archived