Clarification on Premier League's FFP

Hi there,

Just a small doubt, when you have this situation:

nhs1VMw.png

Meaning, you're only failing the wage limit at Premier League's own rules, do you get subdued 5 points or you "just" get a fine? And btw, what percentage exactly is this fine?

Thanks a lot.

What time of year are you getting that? I have carried the Red one for nearly a full season at both AC Milan and Liverpool (was on FM18) but at end of season, a couple of players moved on and prize money collected it all squared away and we were fine.

If you are within your wage budget, I would be fairly confident you would be fine come the end of season.

5 hours ago, Snorks said:

What time of year are you getting that? I have carried the Red one for nearly a full season at both AC Milan and Liverpool (was on FM18) but at end of season, a couple of players moved on and prize money collected it all squared away and we were fine.

If you are within your wage budget, I would be fairly confident you would be fine come the end of season.

Haha yeah, one year I freaked out about it and shipped out some serious big names to make it. The next season I just gave myself a big team and hoped to make up enough points for it not to matter.

Both seasons I wasn't fined by the end, the prize money put us over. I was severely annoyed :D

17 horas atrás, Snorks disse:

I'm still in November, and yes I'm totally withing the budget. In fact, the wages that appear there as projected (370M) are not what I have in finances (currently spending 288M). That confuses me a bit.

Thanks for your answers!

Suddenly around March the numbers changed and I'm on the green everywhere. And I even made another signing (more wages). What matters is that everything seems ok, thank you all.

On 01/07/2019 at 21:49, 99 said:

Hi there,

Just a small doubt, when you have this situation:

nhs1VMw.png

Meaning, you're only failing the wage limit at Premier League's own rules, do you get subdued 5 points or you "just" get a fine? And btw, what percentage exactly is this fine?

Thanks a lot.

Same thing happened to me. It's nothing to really worry about. Most teams that increase their wage bill that higher season to season usually see success that brings them more revenue to offset it.  Forget about it, you will be fine come season end. 

And in the worse case that you team isn't , theres only a fine for FFP wage failure. 

Archived