More Realistic Manager Salaries

johnnycnandy

Sorry if this has been raised before. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. 

An ongoing issue I've noticed is the salaries clubs offer you being pretty unrealistic. On my current save, I left Real Madrid after 6 seasons, having won the Champions League in 3 of the last 4 years and La Liga every season. My reputation couldn't be any higher. When I started to get job offers, the salaries they offer are really low. Arsenal offered about 35,000 a week! Inter less than 70k. No room for negotiating past 5k extra. In reality, a manager would laugh these clubs out of the room. A manager like this would comfortably make over 200k a week. Then later, after turning down the jobs, they hire a lower reputation manager at about 150k a week. It's a small issue, but just hurts the realism a bit.

In my FM18 game I made my club very rich with profits from titles and transfers in 20 seasons. We had 500M on the bank. Some players earned a million a month, I still was on 4 figures, albeit winning 17 titles in a row and a Champions League, all with a Romanian team.

• 1 year later...