Suggestions to add in FM19, if it's not too late

bogdaniuga

Hello, I am a FM fan, I play it since around 2003, there are some features I would like to see in future editions.

First thing, if I request a stadium upgrade, let us see the stadium in 3d, let us modify the stadium by some logic, also showing us a preview, I would like for example to give my stadium a retractable roof, I would like to change the pattern of the grass, i would like to have the option to upgrade a stand, or If I buy a new stadium, let me design it based on the money my chairman offers.  Give us a way to see what tickets are the people buying, let us modify the prices for the tickets, for example if I have low attendance, I want to lower the prices a bit, If I have too many people, I can raise the prices. Let us see what are the stands our supporters like. You can do lots of things with the stadium.

Second thing, please please give us the option to create a new academy in places such as south America, eastern Europe or Africa. I am a big club, let me create my own academy and let me decide how much money I want to invest in it. 

I am a manager, I manage a big club and I have a huge wage, give me the option to throw parties, by a home, buy cars. Add some features like this, it would make the game more realistic. 

Training Facilities: please let me chose what facilities I want, maybe I want I night club because I manage a club from Brazil and my players like clubs, joking. Anyway, give me the option to have the best training ground and give me more control on it. Scouting: same thing, give me the option to have the best scouting facilities and let me decide what I want!

Give me the option to scout coaches and scouts. There are lots of coaches with huge potential and I can't find them !

Scouting: let's say my scout is recommending me a player, I buy him ,can you please let the chief scout scout send me a report of something like this:

- Scout X recommended players x y and z, you signed y. player y actual potential is as the scout X said, his potential is a bit off what he predicted. I would love this!!

Let us chose the sponsors for the main kit, stadium etc. I would love this.

Please don't let me down sigames, I love your game and I will buy it every year even if you add this features or not. 

I will follow this topic and I would love to see your feedback. Thank you!

• 1 year later...