Pls SI, let us know the Editor problem help is on the way

gliding17

i m using Vista / registered via online / Editor can't load with this "side by side configuration" problem.

i have browised through so many threads talking about this issue, yet failed to find a solution. are u guys looking into this problem? could you help us out? if u can't solve the problem right now, at least let us know what's going wrong? I surely don't mind to wait if knowing that help is on the way. but there simply haven't been any ppl from SI responding to the problem we have encountered. hope will get a response from you guys soon. thanks.

I have the same problem, Marc Duffy has replied to me saying...

Ok, I'm not sure about this editor issue at this stage I'm afraid

So i hope that means it is being looked into

finger cross. i m those who can't play without messing around the data first! :)

Ive installed a boxed version using steam, and got the side by side configuration error message when trying to load the editor. So i uninstalled and the installed using the other online method, and i still get the side by side error when trying to load the editor. Im on vista aswell. Its starting to do my head in!

Ive installed a boxed version using steam, and got the side by side configuration error message when trying to load the editor. So i uninstalled and the installed using the other online method, and i still get the side by side error when trying to load the editor. Im on vista aswell. Its starting to do my head in!

I experienced the exact same stuff as u, except that i was using online to register. so i don't think it had anything to do with steam.

Archived