Help with wage budget

rpashfc

I'm celtic, Have the sugar daddy option ticked, increased my bank balance, given myself a transfer budget of £500m ( greedy, i know, but hey ) And I also increased my wage budget - but it's only giving me a wage budget of £500k per week? Am I doing something wrong? I've gone to "budget adjustment" and the board say no. It's only letting me offer players £60,000 a week in wages.

It's no good when the players you want in your team are requesting £95,000 a week in wages, when my maximum wage budget is letting me offer them £60,000 a week.

You will have to increase Celtic's reputation as well as the wage budget (and transfer budget) is linked to reputation. A higher reputation for celtic (and maybe for the SPL) will allow a higher wage budget

You will have to increase Celtic's reputation as well as the wage budget (and transfer budget) is linked to reputation. A higher reputation for celtic (and maybe for the SPL) will allow a higher wage budget

I have tried the very same with Tranmere, I have only managed to get 350K wage budget despite reputation at 9250 and balance / transfer budget at £ 100 mill.

Whatever I type in the wage budget field I only get 350K in wages in a new savegame...

Does anyone have a suggestion ? I guess the wage budget won't increase that much if reputation is increased to 9999 ??

Cheers

Why dont you just use an in game editor its so much easier. Whatever you type in is what you get. You can edit fiances, wages, transfer budgets.......

There are currently 2 avalible on this site.

Hi mate

Could you please provide the URL for the savegame utility you prefer to use (FM09)

Thanks in advance.

Archived