How to clean uninstall/re-install FM19?

Hi guys, i wanted to completely uninstall FM19 and then re-installed as is it's the first time I install it on my pc, so i uninstalled Steam and FM19, then deleted all the Sports Interactive folder in My Documents. However when I re-install it i always have previous data as my manager's face, and also some data like game settings that show up but can't load (because I deleted them, it's not a problem). How can I uninstall completely the game and re-install it as if it was the first time I ever installed it?

Thanks in advance

11 hours ago, gam945 said:

Hi guys, i wanted to completely uninstall FM19 and then re-installed as is it's the first time I install it on my pc, so i uninstalled Steam and FM19, then deleted all the Sports Interactive folder in My Documents. However when I re-install it i always have previous data as my manager's face, and also some data like game settings that show up but can't load (because I deleted them, it's not a problem). How can I uninstall completely the game and re-install it as if it was the first time I ever installed it?

Thanks in advance

C:\Users\yourprofile\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019

try to delete this folder

36 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

C:\Users\yourprofile\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019

try to delete this folder

It worked, thanks for the help :) 

Archived