[Suggestion] Scouting Centre

Hovis Dexter

When we go into Scouting>>Shortlist we are able to see the players either as a list or sorted by position. I believe that it would be a significant improvement we were also able to view the players by position in the Scouting>>Scouting Centre screen where we are currently only able to view them by card or in a list.

Also a comparison with the players at the club as well as all potential targets for that position. Key example I have a great 16 year old prospect LM. My current LM is 31 and struggling so I have been scouting for the position. I keep getting a lot of prospects aged 18-25. Not a problem. I would like to compare all against the 16 year old and want to sign someone who will give me good resale value and will be professional enough to understand I'm looking to progress the 16 year old as he is my long term replacement. At the moment I have to do all of that digging by looking at wages/value/ professionalism etc. Must be a better way of the recommendation stating more information!

• 1 year later...