End of Contract Notification

needtolearncrashdumperror

Hello sweet people of FM,

I don't know if this is still a feature but I couldn't find it. I remember that one of the previous games there was this mail notification if a player on your shortlist comes end of his contract. Been a while since I started to play FM19 but I don't get any notifications of sort.  

I might be missing something if so please let me know. Otherwise, this could be a good feature for further versions.

Cheers.

Yes. It is my experience that if a player is on your shortlist you receive a notification to the effect that he is coming to the end of his contract. I can't remember if this is by email or a notification in the scouting centre.

1 minute ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Yes. It is my experience that if a player is on your shortlist you receive a notification to the effect that he is coming to the end of his contract. I can't remember if this is by email or a notification in the scouting centre.

Yes, this definitely still happens for players on your shortlist. It’s an email notification in your Inbox. You can, at any time, go into the scouting section and search filter by contract status.

• 1 year later...