New Signing - Agreed Player Development Path

janrzm

I've just been looking at the closed season transfers for RB Leipzig and Salzburg, at least one of the 3-4 saves I play in a year will be one of these clubs. I'd like to be able to replicate the very clear player development path at these clubs. Having said that it also can be applied to any club to some extent.

It's clear that new signings of a certain age or development stage are singing for RB Salzburg on the proviso that they will play 1, maybe 2 seasons developing at FC Leifering. These players are not joining Salzburg then refusing to go on loan there, they are signing on the basis that they know they are going there. I don't see that in the game currently. Also, beyond that I should be able to stipulate further realistic planning i.e a return to the club, reserve football for another season with a hope of being in and around the first team the season after as an example.

In essence, the ability to have an agreed player development path in place at the time of signing.

EDIT: The same with players coming through your youth ranks, the ability to layout and agree an individual plan or even to set a general plan for the club so that pathway is just accepted.

Edited by janrzm

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...