Changes for FM20

Gariuz

Hi, I would love this things to improve the game:

- Best interaction options (sometimes the questions or answers aren't related to the problem player/manager, manager/club, etc.

i.e. Sometimes a player gets angry because I want to mark him as loan and I can't say that he would be out for a while just to improve.

- I would love to access to my PC savedata database (to research players or something to show to my brother) via an app.

- A possibility to play with my brother in the same savegame (we have 2 different managers in the same game) in different Steam accounts (It's ridiculous to have to buy two copies and he lives in another city).

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if this is the right place but i would like to see the u23's and u18 fixtures fixed so you dont end up with u23 game monday and ycl tuesday or weds. doesnt happen at all in real life.

Id also like to see pre season friendlies improved. Things like the joan gamper trophy, asian premier league cup, the icc competion, better tour options, Options to travel day of game in pre season.

I have some suggestions that I love to see in the new version.

- Today football is made much more of the game outside the 4 lines so it would be much more fun if there were much more controversy between players and coaches, between leaders of rival clubs like Benfica Sporting in Portugal.

-More historical debt, like a coach who did a lot for the club to get the credit for it. As a player debt, for example a coach who bet on a player and then he became a great player, he had that debt of gratitude. Example, a small team where thanks to the coach got great titles and reputation, give the coach the name of the stadium or something. Same with the players, erecting a statue like Portugal did with Ronaldo.

- Equipment, I think it would be much more realistic if every year teams randomly changed their 2nd equipment

- increase and improve social networks, with player and coach tweets, giving the coach a chance to choose what to tweet before and after games. How to compliment and criticize players and other coaches.

-Create a personal life for the coach with everyday problems.

-Create some moments of reactions from coaches and players during the game.

-Most influential newspapers and televisions to criticize and praise. How to create lies and trouble.

-Most influential agents in sales and purchases such as player offers and pass deals

- Some animations at press conferences, as well as buying players and winning trophies.

I don't remember anything else, but I think I have already left several good suggestions and would like it implemented.
You can contact me if you want any information.

I would love to be involved in all these improvements. It would be the game of the century.

Thanks. Obs: Sorry !! Translation by Google Translator

16 hours ago, OSoba said:

I have some suggestions that I love to see in the new version.

- Today football is made much more of the game outside the 4 lines so it would be much more fun if there were much more controversy between players and coaches, between leaders of rival clubs like Benfica Sporting in Portugal.

-More historical debt, like a coach who did a lot for the club to get the credit for it. As a player debt, for example a coach who bet on a player and then he became a great player, he had that debt of gratitude. Example, a small team where thanks to the coach got great titles and reputation, give the coach the name of the stadium or something. Same with the players, erecting a statue like Portugal did with Ronaldo.

- Equipment, I think it would be much more realistic if every year teams randomly changed their 2nd equipment

- increase and improve social networks, with player and coach tweets, giving the coach a chance to choose what to tweet before and after games. How to compliment and criticize players and other coaches.

-Create a personal life for the coach with everyday problems.

-Create some moments of reactions from coaches and players during the game.

-Most influential newspapers and televisions to criticize and praise. How to create lies and trouble.

-Most influential agents in sales and purchases such as player offers and pass deals

- Some animations at press conferences, as well as buying players and winning trophies.

I don't remember anything else, but I think I have already left several good suggestions and would like it implemented.
You can contact me if you want any information.

I would love to be involved in all these improvements. It would be the game of the century.

Thanks. Obs: Sorry !! Translation by Google Translator

Post this as a new thread and not here. They seem great ideas

• 4 months later...