Import game from previous FM version

Xaintrie

Hey

I'm tired of beginning a new game every year when new FM arrives
I try to build a team from lower divisions and I'm not able to play more than 3 or 4 seasons a year. So I've never seen my youngsters improve enough to play in upper divisions

Well... to be honest.. I've never been able to reach Premier League and I begin the new game in Conference, again and again

What if it was possible to import the game in the new FM version ?
My players and division I  play in would be unchanged and other teams and players would be updated

This way I could also benefit from improvements in the game without having to restart it all

Ed

14 hours ago, Xaintrie said:

Hey

I'm tired of beginning a new game every year when new FM arrives
I try to build a team from lower divisions and I'm not able to play more than 3 or 4 seasons a year. So I've never seen my youngsters improve enough to play in upper divisions

Well... to be honest.. I've never been able to reach Premier League and I begin the new game in Conference, again and again

What if it was possible to import the game in the new FM version ?
 My players and division I  play in would be unchanged and other teams and players would be updated

This way I could also benefit from improvements in the game without having to restart it all

Ed

you know how fm works? Every year means new additions to the game, and starting new save. I really doubt that they will change that model so I'd rather concentrate on playing current career as long as you can. You're not forced to buy new game every year. 

• 11 months later...