Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Azerbeidjan, Kazackstan,...

Hello i'm currently in a save in the year (2021), but i wonder if the game would be more realistic if i add countries (i make them a league with the editor) like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazackstan,... (basically all europe countries) as view-only? Some people who have tried it with and without it?

Wonder if its worth to start over again with those countries being able to see the topscorers, ratings...

Hey yeah i think it is worth if you have some players of this countries set in your database. I take always custom database with players from top clubs in whole europe. Thats not so much 20 000 or so and the players from the countries you have set on playable. But it also depends on what country do you play. If you play in a top 5 Country then you will rather not play against those teams in european cups. But if you are playing in some small country then its ok.

21 minutes ago, whiteeagle81 said:

Hey yeah i think it is worth if you have some players of this countries set in your database. I take always custom database with players from top clubs in whole europe. Thats not so much 20 000 or so and the players from the countries you have set on playable. But it also depends on what country do you play. If you play in a top 5 Country then you will rather not play against those teams in european cups. But if you are playing in some small country then its ok.

I've started one with 63 leagues from 57 different countries, let's see how that works out (Large Database) (106,458 players)

Archived