Fmm 20 Request. More transfer depth.

So... Everyone loves the new transfer system for Fmm19. It solves the problem of waiting as transfers can be done quickly and immediately. 

But following the transfer window has made me realise that there's still a lot of things we can't do. So I just have a few ideas I think should be incorporated into the new transfer system. 

1. More than 1 player for exchange. Maybe 2 or 3 could be the limit. That'll be pretty cool. 

2. Payment installmentally over a period. 

3. Add ons. 

4. Exchange a player but only on loan. 

5. Longer loan periods both to and fro. 

Thanks S.I

Good suggestions, but few of those would also mean considerable changes to whole budget system. Monthly installments would be just a chunk taken out of transfer budget right away. Well, if you could gamble and overspend that way would give nice touch, I must say. Getting fired for making bad transfers would be nice :D .

My worry is how buggy the FMM19 is still, I am just worried all the potential bugs involved with these! 

• 2 months later...

Great suggestions and again it adds more depth and realism to the game. Why would monthly installments be a large chunk taken out right away? Surely it would be a reverse of that and be smaller chunks opposed to a large hefty chunk?