FM2020

strods

Things i'd like to see/changes in fm20

Player fitness and condition during match having an impact on performance.

Player conversations sorting out. Example, i fined a player for a bad game but then when he was unhappy bout it all i could answer with was about previous games not the one i fined him for. 

Every new version of FM i see loads of people asking for more in depth manager, player and media interaction and as always its not really gone anywhere fast, surely that has to be one of the major improvements in fm20. Also kind of on the same topic id like to see more personalities throughout the game so bringing in your man management skills.

Make pre season a bit more important, such as having a pre season meeting before friendlies on a set date outlining what your expectations are such as, you want to see improvements in fitness, results, working on team cohesion to build the relationships between players etc and then a meeting after friendlies on a set date to then say that weve achieved what we wanted from pre season, more work to do, happy with cohesion, more work to do on cohesion etc..

The green relationship lines spreading across all players like fifa rather than just between 2 positions.

Would like to have more input and interaction with the youth academy, also having it with the squad you can view, so you have youth academy, under 19s, under 23s and first team all on the main screen. Then you can keep viewing the youth set up and seeing what players are being recruited. it doesnt need to go overboard taking in new players every month just a few times a season. Also would be good to instruct the youth academy on what they focus on when they are developing players.

Archived