BETTER GAME! BEST IDEA! Game more realistic

hugo12fonseca

Hello!

Recently I saw a project which is called Rush Football created by an enterprise called Inspired. They worked on this engine for years to release to many betting websites. Here you can see the video of their project.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GClN46lKJnQ

The thing is that the cinematics are very interesting and realistic .. I would love to see that type of cinematics on Football Manager future games. Its very realistic.. Much more realistic than Fifa and Pes. It could really fit in football manager.. Im getting tired of that actual cinematics of the game. 

You could check their website here - www.inspiredgaminggroup.com

Not a chance.

There may be more detail to the 3D in Rush Football, but from what I've read, there's a limited number of pre-rendered sequences that you'd eventually start seeing over and over again.

Football Manager's ME is far more advanced, calculating every player and ball movement several times a second for 90+ minutes. You won't see exactly the same highlight twice, so in that sense, FM is far more realistic than RF.

13 hours ago, CFuller said:

Not a chance.

There may be more detail to the 3D in Rush Football, but from what I've read, there's a limited number of pre-rendered sequences that you'd eventually start seeing over and over again.

Football Manager's ME is far more advanced, calculating every player and ball movement several times a second for 90+ minutes. You won't see exactly the same highlight twice, so in that sense, FM is far more realistic than RF.

Thanks for replying!

I understand what you are saying but that engine was made for games.. It was made for betting services and yes it has pre-rendered sequences. 

I dont understand too much about game developing but I think that sports interative community could addapt it to Football Manager making it unique and having the same sense that FM has. With my post I just wanted to say that Football Manager could have the graphics as realistic as Rush Football. It would be amazing! Im tired of this acutal graphics.

Hug

• 11 months later...