BEST TACTIC FOR NOT CONCEDED AND SCORE MORE GOALS FOR GALATASARAY

Hi guys,

I'm managing Galatasaray and playing 4-2-3-1 attacking. Playing with both wings but my defense isn't good. I conceded more goals and can't score easily. What's your suggest to me for changing my tactic for scoring and conceded less?

Thanks.

@CAGSEN  Please don't use caps lock, it's the equivalent of shouting (and against forum rules).

If you are looking for tactical help, you need to post your detailed tactical set up (ideally screen shots).  If we don't know how you are playing we can't suggest any changes.

2 dakika önce, herne79 said:

@CAGSEN   Lütfen büyük harf kilidini kullanmayın, bağırmaya eşdeğerdir (ve forum kurallarına aykırıdır).

Taktiksel yardım arıyorsanız, detaylı taktiksel kurulumunuzu yayınlamanız gerekir (ideal olarak ekran görüntüleri). Nasıl oynadığınızı bilmiyorsak, değişiklik öneremeyiz.

Ops sorry, I forgot it. 

My tactic is like this but not 4-2-4. I changed it 4-2-3-1

66819279_433588013913650_1686399130450001920_n.jpg

I don't understand all the roles and instructions, since they're in Turkish, but clearly you're playing a very offensive system. Not only are you playing a 4-2-4, you're also playing with an Attacking mentality, aggressive WBs and a Mezzala in a two-man CM pairing. That will always leave you very exposed at the back.

1 dakika önce, Zemahh said:

Türkçede oldukları için tüm rolleri ve talimatları anlamıyorum, ama açıkça çok saldırgan bir sistem oynuyorsunuz. Sadece 4-2-4 oynuyorsun, aynı zamanda iki kişilik CM eşleşmesinde Saldırganlık zihniyetiyle, agresif DB'lerle ve Mezzala'yla oynuyorsun. Bu her zaman arkada çok pozlanmış bırakacaktır.

I will upload my new tactic version in English. I think this will be more confortable. I'm playing 4-2-3-1 attacking.

Sweeper Goalkeeper

Right Wing Back - Central Defender - Ball Playing Defender - Left Wing Back

Deep Playmaker - Advanced Playmaker

Inside Forward - Advanced Playmaker - Winger

Advanced Forward

11 hours ago, CAGSEN said:

66819279_433588013913650_1686399130450001920_n.jpg

10 hours ago, CAGSEN said:

I'm playing 4-2-3-1 attacking

This is not 4231 but 424

10 hours ago, CAGSEN said:

Sweeper Goalkeeper

Right Wing Back - Central Defender - Ball Playing Defender - Left Wing Back

Deep Playmaker - Advanced Playmaker

Inside Forward - Advanced Playmaker - Winger

Advanced Forward

You have as many as 3 playmakers, and all of them are positioned next to one another, which is a clear tactical overkill.

Btw, in these setup we can see only roles, but no duties. And we also need you to tell us your mentality, team and player instructions, because I assume very few of us understand Turkish.

2 saat önce, Bursaboys said:

Arkadaşım,

Türkiye'den geliyorum ve Türkiye lig takımları için çok agresif ve çok iyi taktiklerim var. Bana bir PM gönder, sana taktiğimi gönderebilirim.

Bursaboy,

PM'den kasıt? Anlamadığım için soruyorum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 dakika önce, ultrAslan said:

4-2-3-1 but different approaches when im playing home or away. Home more direct and agressive approach and away little cautious. Just won Champions League twice in a row. 

I also played 4-2-3-1 but, conceded more goals. Can you tell me your tactics?

5 hours ago, CAGSEN said:

I also played 4-2-3-1 but, conceded more goals. Can you tell me your tactics?

These are the two tactics I'm using for my Galatasaray:

Home:
image.thumb.png.c8c84d9b10df857734536a8ecf6eae98.png

Away:
image.thumb.png.b462a81261907f852ee4425033b65591.png

These are the setup that are working for me, I invested many years to get the right players to suit my formation. Just a few notes:
- you need very fast defenders, because of the high defensive line
- the spine of this formation are the two cm , they need great physcial attributes + tackling
- my winger on the right has cut inside ppm, so the wingback can overlap him
- your wingers need to be fast acc(min 15+)

This formation does not work when you have slow wingers , middfielders with bad physical attributes, and slow defenders. 

Bu taktigi tam haline getirmek icin 5 sene ugrastim. 5i senemde final oynadim kaybettim sampiyonlar liginde ama 6inci ve 7inci sezonda pes pese aldim. turkce konusacaksan ozelden yaz bana. 

Archived