[Suggestion] Dynamic press conferences

decapitated

I came across an article on Gamesradar about that's sites "football manager 2020 new feature wishlist" and one idea in particular really stood out to me as a good idea for SI to look at.

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/football-manager-2020-guide/

More Question/Answer Variety

Press conferences and tunnel interviews don't have a huge impact on a Football Manager season - that boils down to your players' performances and your tactical capabilities - but it can affect your relationships with other managers, players, the board, etc. A lot of managers tend to skip press conferences and the like, but for those of us who like to attend, there needs to be some more variety in both the questions asked and the responses available.

There's only so many times I can say that I have belief in the abilities of my players to end this run of bad form, or decline to disclose my tactics for an upcoming match. There's only five options to select for any question and it rarely has the response you actually want. A dynamic response system where you can construct a reply from sections of pre-made phrases could work, especially since the "Additional Comments" section rarely has any effect.

Archived