What's the best directives for 4-2-3-1 tactic?

18 minutes ago, CAGSEN said:

I concerded every match

First place to look is your Out Of Possession instructions, your playing a very high press (attacking + much higher d-line + higher LOE) and extremely urgent, if you don't win the ball quickly your players will be out of position, especially with Counter Press on top of all that.  Plus your using Tighter Marking which is risky if your players aren't more mobile than the player they are trying to mark.  Are your defenders smart enough to use an offside trap?  Are they quick enough to win the race to the ball if it goes over there heads?

If you want to be better defensively you might have to sacrifice how often you commit forward.  With WB-At + WB-Su and Overload Left + Overload Right they will be very high up the pitch for most attacks.  You then have DLP-Su and BBM-Su as your midfield pair so your CB pair will have a lot of space to cover with no holding midfielders and two very attacking wingbacks.

What you should change depends on how do you typically concede?  Counter Attacks? Set Piece Counter Attacks? Open play through middle? Crosses? etc. 

On 10/08/2019 at 10:24, CAGSEN said:

20190810_111747.jpg

A typical example of a tactic that is full of needless extremes:

- extremely high tempo + more direct passing on the attacking mentality is a clear overkill

- and even more so when coupled with overly aggressive defensive settings (extremely urgent pressing, counter-press and (much) higher DL and LOE)

- plus, all that in a top-heavy system without a DM such as 4231

Then both focusing play down both flanks and overlaps on both flanks are increasing the mentalities of your already very attack-minded fullbacks (i.e. wing-backs by role).

So, if you ask me, this tactic would require a complete overhaul in order to be made a lot more balanced, both in attack and defense.

I'll now give you an example of a well-balanced 4231 that could/should serve as food for thought for you when creating a tactic next time:

PFat

Wat              TQ             IFsu

BBM    DLPsu

IWBde    CDde   BPDde    FBat

SKde/su

Mentality - Positive

- play out of defence, default passing, default tempo, overlap left

- counter, distribute to CBs and FBs (and only sometimes counter-press)

- higher DL, higher or standard LOE, default pressing, prevent short GKD

This would be my base from which I would make small tweaks as I see fit.

Archived