[SUGGESTION] Have a board request to improve the grounds facilities

Bothan Spy

You can request other stuff like improving the youth facilities, training, capacity, etc. Even build a new stadium. But why not have the option to just ask the board to just spruce up the stadium you have in general?

As a football fan I've complained numerous times about the lack of parking, refreshments, toilets, etc. & I dare say that the players would love new changing facilities to name a few things. Undersoil heating, disabled access, half time entertainment, etc.

Why not add a board request where we can request an upgrade to the facilities? I'm sure it would benefit the clubs support and players output in the long run.

I've been a victim of no beer in the away end being served, run out of half-time pies on a match day, overpriced parking, toilets that I wouldn't let a cow dump in, grounds refusing to accept cards as payment, child labour servers on a cold winter Tuesday night that probably should be at home doing their homework, shyte overweight cheerleaders, no rain roofs, I could go on...

Just the option to 'improve the grounds facilities' would be nice.

Edited by Bothan Spy

• 11 months later...