AI Transfers.

I love FM - played since 1993.
Don't take what I'm about to say as negative criticism - but purely as intended, constructive criticism.

On several occassions, your staff have suggested, that you have the best AI Simulation in the world.
Partly I can understand that, since not many other games out there contest you, however....

Could I possibly suggest the following...

- AI Managers don't just purchase goalkeepers 2-3 leagues down, with no apparent benefits in either skill or personality?
( Clarification - I've seen both Newcastle and Manchester United do this in my last few saves, even though they had 4+ backup keepers that werent injured )

- AI Managers don't just buy talented players based on "invisible" CA/PA - WE cannot do that without editor enabled.
( Clarification - I see too many Premier League clubs ingame, that scout, and bid on talented youngsters from lower leagues that haven't even played - so how do the big clubs know they are 130+ PA? Not realistic )

Would it be possible, to make AI Managers actually realistically purchase players based on how well the player perform?
( Clarification - A player that gets 7.90+ on average over 30+ games gets ignored because the player is not high enough on CA/PA, seems unrealistic. )

I know it will take some work - but having AI managers actually look at players based on performance, rather than pure CA/PA is more real life.

Edited by Guest
Spelling error.

• 11 months later...