Pre-Game Editor Suggestions

DominicForza

Ability to remover injuries that occur AFTER selected season start date.  There is already the Pre-Game editor option to remove ALL injuries.  (As a player I'd prefer that be a box to tick on new game start option, but my guess is it'd be easier to implement in Pre-Game editor) 

Player On Loan Screen - add CA/PA and assigned Squad number as on main Players screen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

The IGE can do this for selected players

Yes, IGE can do this for selected players, one at a time.  I'd like it to be across the database, not just for "my team." 

I do used Pre-Game db Editor to remove as many injuries that occur after New Game Start date that I can think of...which is time consuming and I'm never going to get all of them...even all the "important" ones. 

I'd like to be able to void ALL injuries that are in pre-game data base that occur AFTER the start date of initial season.  In game time, these IRL injuries haven't happened yet. 

For ex. if new game start date is 2/july (or any other of the options) why have IRL injuries that happens in August  or September IN the game? 

Ideally I'd like it to be one of the a "Remove Injuries from db that occur after New Game Start Date" Advanced Option tick-box  (as with Fake Player/Staff,  Do Not Use Real Fixtures, Disable Player Masking/First Transfer Window, etc).  While that would be best from the User end, perhaps it's harder to implement. 

Currently the Pre-Game Editor has the ability to easily remove All Injuries and Bans options - All, In Nation, In Comp or At Club.  

Being able to remove All Injuries/Ban AFTER designated date would seem to be relatively straight forward to implement in the Pre-Game db editor (says the man who knows not what he speaks of!)

This also happens with IRL transfers that have happened after new game start (especially when using the Jan/Feb database update).   This bothers me less.   

As a general principle I'd almost always prefer to see more choices for the User/Player in setting up THEIR game.  

• 10 months later...