In game Editor

I decided to have a bit of fun and brought the in game editor. (Making a world class team without paying a penny ;) Im just wondering what would happen if i edit clubs and make their youth intake Top instead of poor or average. Would they get better youth players coming through? Would they get more youth players af the end of the season? What if i tweaked the training  what difference would that make? I am currently editing every club to have top youth intake and training just to see what it would be like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Basically what FMExperiment said - bear in mind that there are LOTS of factors which go into youth intake and development, for instance both are  affected by the type and quality of coaches you have ... have lots of attacking coaches you'll get more attacking youth coming through etc.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff
10 hours ago, David 08160 said:

Bonjour j'ai un petit souci j'ai télécharger Football manager 2020 sur mobile et j'ai payé pour avoir l'éditeur de jeux en temps réel mais je vois pas comment on fait pour tout modifier le jeu aidez-moi s'il vous plaît c'est sur mobile 

Please check it is turned on in the settings. An 'Edit' button should appear at the bottom right hand corner.

14 minutes ago, Arshad Kapsi said:

Even I'm thinking to buy in game editor i just want to know if i  buy now and later if due to some reasons  i delete and re install my game, should i buy in game editor once again or else it will be present????

Purchases are restored as they are linked to your account rather than to the game.