WHY NO HELP WITH FM EDITOR?

Please can someone at FM 2019 please help me,i have tried using the othert forums and get no replies,my problem is that when I try to use the EDITOR   it will not transfer into my game,I do not make any financial changes or club changes just a few players abilities,so please someone help me.

You'll want to post in the Editor's Hideaway (link below). That place is full of the people who will be able to assist you.

You'll need to give as much info as possible so people can help you out in the best way.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/26-editors-hideaway/

1 hour ago, ppbrover said:

Please can someone at FM 2019 please help me,i have tried using the othert forums and get no replies,my problem is that when I try to use the EDITOR   it will not transfer into my game,I do not make any financial changes or club changes just a few players abilities,so please someone help me.

Anything you do with the pre-game editor can only be used in a new game save.  If you have already started a save your changes will have no impact.

If you are starting a new save you need to make sure the file you saved in the editor is loaded into the game - you do that by selecting it from the drop down box in the top right corner of the screen from the first club select screen.

Archived