AI transfer business

VfB4life

I think in general the AI is too conservative with their transfer business. The amount of great deals that are available each window that get ignored either way too long or entirely by the AI is too much. Finding young players with great potential at a reasonable price should be a highly competitive space and a struggle.

Also I've had multiple saves the last few years where my team was essentially one if not the most overachieving sides in europes top leagues and didn't get an offer for a single player. The higher ranked AI teams should be all over a team like that. A good buddy of mine had very similar experiences with those situations in his saves.

Under a previous topic of mine @dannyse18 also made a great point that I wanted to shout out. The AI aren't smart enough with their transfer moves. Crowding spots or buying players for a large fee that just end up on the bench. If they invest small for a squad player fair enough but they can throw significant parts of their budget for players that barely get playing time. And the amount of guys that get listed by AI managers within a year is too much as well. Especially when the challenge isn't big for users to make new players fit in the AI should have a very very high success rate as well.

• 10 months later...