Rework team talks to something similar to tactical briefings, but more related to match stats from the last game or first half

ChibiRogue

Team talks are repetitive and, many years into a save, pretty much an annoyance. Going into a halftime team talk, I usually have at least one very specific thing I want the team to improve. Let's say we're getting a lot of shots on target, but not converting. Or perhaps we have a lot of possession, but we aren't creating chances. Maybe set pieces haven't been working. If team talks were changed so that we could point to one specific stat we have a problem with to point out what should be the main focus of the team going forward, I think that would be truly epic. 

I think this is super important because team talks are one of the main ways a manager can have a big impact on the game on the day. If there was some simple-UI way to enable this sort of feedback system to players, something like: point at stat -> comment on weakness -> suggest improvement that would be such an engaging thing to think about every single matchday! Even for things already in the tactics, like cross style (Low/Whipped/Float) or who to cross to, stuff that can be changed in regular tactics, if that was moved instead to this team talk/tactical briefing hybrid, I think that would be more engaging and more realistic. 

The team talk is a space for a manager to really show his worth and tell his players not just some empty motivating jargon but tactical advice based on his observation skills. It would be so rewarding to say, in the halftime team talk of an important match, instead of just give the players the same old don't get complacent rubbish, to point out the major thing they should look to improve and to formulate some kind of game plan.  

• 8 months later...