Does it matter the coach you select to train a new player trait?

Hi,

Moderator tells it does matter in this thread. Probably it depends on many factors (like everything in the game) like coach's quality, facilities, workloads, player and coach reputations, player's training quality etc.

Sometimes when the traits are recommended via player development advice report by staff, i just accept without choosing the coach and after a while player learns successfully.

I have also seen some traits ended without success and then completed successfully in the second try.

So, i also think it matters and i guess they wouldn't give us a chance to select the coach otherwise.

6 horas atrás, ermant disse:

Hi,

Moderator tells it does matter in this thread. Probably it depends on many factors (like everything in the game) like coach's quality, facilities, workloads, player and coach reputations, player's training quality etc.

Sometimes when the traits are recommended via player development advice report by staff, i just accept without choosing the coach and after a while player learns successfully.

I have also seen some traits ended without success and then completed successfully in the second try.

So, i also think it matters and i guess they wouldn't give us a chance to select the coach otherwise.

Thanks for the answer and the link. Makes sense :)

Archived