Will FMT 20 come to Smartphones

I have read a couple of threads about FMT on Smartphones, how it is not supposed to be played on Phones as it is for tablets.

Will SI look to bring FMT to Android Smartphones in future.

I got my S10 a few weeks ago, I was surprised to see FMT available in the Play Store, so I took a risk buying it and I have to say, it was worth it, I get SI have no support for it on a Phone, but apart from a few minor niggles, it plays absolutely perfect for me, while I tried it on my old S8 and got nowhere.

Anyway, I was wondering if SI would look to release it in future on the higher spec smartphones like S10 and so on.

Take Care Guys and keep up the good work

TQ

15 hours ago, TotallyQuakerz said:

on the higher spec smartphones

It's not really the specs, but more screen size, which tablets obviously have. I have FM14 on the Vita and it could be difficult at times to press the smaller buttons in-game.

5 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

It's not really the specs, but more screen size, which tablets obviously have. I have FM14 on the Vita and it could be difficult at times to press the smaller buttons in-game.

Thanks for the reply

I see your point, I have that problem on my phone, I have fat fingere, like little chubby sausages 😀

I have played FMM for years now, but love this version of FMT and hope that FMT 20 somehow finds it's way onto Play Store on my phone when it is released