Some interface suggestions

lilspark

I'd like to suggest an alternative view of a player's achievements page that tallies how many champions league titles or league titles etc. are won, rather than have to scroll down their page and try to count them all! This would really improve my satisfaction in looking at a retiring player's achievements a lot more, and just be able to tell at a glance, who has been my most successful decorated player in club history. 

Similarly, it would also be nice to have a club history page with a list of the club's top 5 scorers of all time. And other stats like how many trophies the club has won in its history, or who has been the most decorated players and what they have won. I think it'd be perfect for fmm as you can easily get through seasons and can add to your illustrious club's history.

Another suggestion would be to the knockout tournament fixtures. I would love to see the knockout rounds displayed in a flowchart fashion for a bit more excitement. And it can help by showing who you're potentially up against in future rounds! 

• 3 weeks later...