Zoom out

Brinza Alexandru

Hello,
First of all, sry for my english. I just preorder,  football manager, now 2020. I am a fun of this game since many years. I have one question about interface. Why in preferences, în football manager 2019, in settings, i can zoom out only 50%, 85% or 95%? It is any possibility to zoom out 75% or 70%? IT s a combination of Keys that i don t know? Maybe 75% pt 70% Will be able in FM20? 
I put this question because the screen of The game, on smaller desktops, like laptop, have a smaller number of Information, Graphics, stats or anyelse that can help you on The game. I play The game from laptop most of The Time... When i choose to change to a bigger desktop, like TV,  The game looks different, much helpful on The First interface. I try to make this on laptop, i find this zoom out. When i make IT 50%, The interface is like on The big desktops, but LOL, to letters to small to play... But... I think, if i have The options to make IT 70 or 75% IT Will be win win... I can see and i can play on The laptop like big desktops.
I hope That u Will read my problem and Maybe help ME. Thx

Edited by Brinza Alexandru

Thx for the answer. I know... Maybe in football manager 2020 will be able to select 70% or 75%... 

But i'm curios... Why 50% and then suddenly 85% and 95%... To far from 50 to 85... To near from 85 to 95... Very near from 95 to 100... To near to realize the differences... 

Maybe a constat scale will help many people with this request... Like 50% 60 70 80 90%... Something like that... 

Its the first request that i post it on this forum... Do u know, somebody from officials members read this? I should write in the other place, mail, forum? 

Edited by Brinza Alexandru

• 2 months later...