[Suggestion] A Few UI Suggestions

molesmgr

1)  When doing pre-match analysis of opposition.  On the Team Reports --> Comparison screens for the opposition, make the mid-line more visible.  Just make it easier to see the comparison visually rather than looking at numbers.

2)  On applicable board requests (e.g. improving training facility), add the cost either in the initial screen or in the dialogue (i.e. before submitting for approval)

3)  On the Training --> Individual Screen.  Allow selection of multiple players for praising.  Rationale: it just gets tedious going through the same clicks for the 10+ in the squad, then the 10+ in the U23s, then the 10+ in the U19s.

4)  On the screen that comes up between highlights:  add the players numbers in the team area.  Rationale:  when viewing the shots panel in the middle, I have to hover to see the player who took the shot (and I don't always get there in time).  Just not good at memorizing players' numbers.

5)  Make the VAR review faster.  Maybe put a VAR terminal behind each goal (so the official doesn't need to run from the penalty area to the middle of the field).

Ed  

• 9 months later...