FM20 Hidden Gems

JamieFMScout

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Nope! not come across him... solid is definitely the word, looks great.... only just joined though i see, so not sure if he'd come to the sort of teams i'd really want to sign him for :/

Yep, they'll accept circa £2m for him but has just joined.  I might revisit him in the Jan window, looks like a solid backup option.

10 hours ago, macca72 said:

Yep, they'll accept circa £2m for him but has just joined.  I might revisit him in the Jan window, looks like a solid backup option.

Nice player, I bought him to my Brentford and he perform really well in Premier League for me

Tobias Børkeeiet_ Career Stats.png

Tobias Børkeeiet_ Profile.png

Hey!! I'm managing Olympiakos. So, second season in Wolves come and bid 20Mil for Omar ElabdelLaoui. A no brainer YES from me followed but now i'm searching for an attacking right-back.
So it's summer 2020, Budget is at 15mil and i would prefer someone young.

Edited by PortgasDiAceOP

Edmond Tapsoba looks cracking for most top-tier teams, with room to imrpove. cost £4m, which is a lot cheaper than most

edee92c92a06eb5e63c0dd1e4f0d55cd.png

Pedro de la Vega looks a top class wideman in the making. Initial compensation of £1.2m, which could go up to £4m (clauses) is a steal.
dd503a843b464f1cb52e3643a363c7fc.png

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

Guys which are the best Scandinavian bargains? Is there a list particularly players based in Sweden? 

Also any tips for a super cheap keeper who will accept wages less than 2k per week?

I don't have a list but one of the clubs I have been managing is Hammarby in Sweden. I recruited exclusively from Sweden and clubs in Finland, Norway and Denmark although some of them were Jamaicans or African. I can try and help with some ideas tonight if you give me some positions but ironically I didn't change my main keepers (only recruited in the reserve and youth teams).

2 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Guys which are the best Scandinavian bargains? Is there a list particularly players based in Sweden? 

Also any tips for a super cheap keeper who will accept wages less than 2k per week?

Few previously mentioned here but for me, the best players still based in Scandinavia are probably:

Sweden

Daleho Irandust

Simon Olsson

Isak Pettersson (gk)

Oscar Linnér (gk)

Nils Froling

Norway

Patrick Berg

Sondre Rossbach (gk)

Odin Thiago Holm

Fredrik Andre Bjorkan

Tobias Christensen

Onni Valakari (Finnish but Norway-based)

Denmark

Mikkel Damsgaard

Jonas Wind (though he starts the game with a long-term injury)

Victor Nelsson

Jeppe Hobjerg

Magnus Kofod

Jacob Christensen

Jacob Sorensen

Tobias Borkeeiet (Norwegian but Denmark-based)

Simon Tibbling (Swedish but Denmark-based)

Personally, highly recommend the Norway-based trio of Berg, Christensen and Bjorkan. Valakari always looks very decent too.

Got this guy for my Lyn Oslo side.

He's playing for Elverum in the third league of Norway.Seems like a gem.

Bought him for 2k and he wanted to downgrade a league just to sign with me.Also, great personality and he is not injury prone even with that natural fitness.

I dunno if you can find him if you don't load Norway leagues.

dellehaug.png

Edited by BoGdy

2 hours ago, BoGdy said:

Got this guy for my Lyn Oslo side.

He's playing for Elverum in the third league of Norway.Seems like a gem.

Bought him for 2k and he wanted to downgrade a league just to sign with me.Also, great personality and he is not injury prone even with that natural fitness.

I dunno if you can find him if you don't load Norway leagues.

dellehaug.png

Good find, decent player to develop.

18 hours ago, glosoli said:

Tapsoba has been transferred by Leverkusen for around €18m, so enjoy his services until the winter transfers patch.

:mad: Looks like the transfer patch is going to leave us with no wonderkids to sign :( 

10 hours ago, Stu_UBJ said:

:mad: Looks like the transfer patch is going to leave us with no wonderkids to sign :( 

10 hours ago, Stu_UBJ said:

Don't play with it then :)

Couple of players I have found who have made a good impact at IFK Goteborg - I will get screenshots up later.

John Bjorkengren - excellent BBM contributing both goals & assists.

Hicham Khaloua - already mentioned in this thread I believe, good as IW or IF from the AML position.

Dany Mota - Portuguese striker transfer listed at Juve, picked him up for 500k and the best part he wanted only 1k/week. Seems like a good well-rounded striker and has started pretty strong.  

Will post a screenshot when I get home, but I picked up Lukas Nmecha on a free transfer (3 seasons in) 

looks like a very promising striker, for lower leagues especially. 

Not sure if he's been mentioned before, but Chirivella is great for lower leagues as well. Picked him up for free when Liverpool released him. 

15 hours ago, birkelse said:

Jonas Wind  is mention here, but here he scores  goals in first season in all matches.  C9707C102FD128105F8E834D847AA2D351DCCC28

He starts with quite a long-term injury iirc, however he looks very good 6 seasons in on my save

Edited by Stu_UBJ

Think I have found a couple of gems that haven't been mentioned yet.  Tried to sign both of them for my Rangers team in summer 2021, Waller failed WP test and Ribamar is still waiting on appeal.  They both look as though they could do a job in most leagues, at least technically (Waller's physicals are low).  I fully expect Ribamar to tear un the SPL; BTW his club is in Saudi Arabia if looking for him - he's a bit of a jouneyman.

54400147_Screenshot2020-02-09at21_22_26.thumb.png.4d585615ba4815a89d5e63bcd83d9643.png

2001874823_Screenshot2020-02-09at21_30_03.thumb.png.74376294ff232833db7c9a58953e2389.png

Edit: He was refused a bloody work permit!

Edited by Geordieboy52

4 minutes ago, Gross_Ballon said:

Hachim Mastour

Seen this guy at Reggina way low down in the Serie C/C very low down. 

valued at 120k! he seems good remember him from previous fms 

Hachim Mastour_ Profile.png

He was the next big thing at Milan only a couple of seasons ago. What happened?

26 minutes ago, Gross_Ballon said:

Hachim Mastour

Seen this guy at Reggina way low down in the Serie C/C very low down. 

valued at 120k! he seems good remember him from previous fms 

Hachim Mastour_ Profile.png

Using some sort of custom database that changes attributes?

here he is in mine :

3hgjQCm.png

Still an interesting prospect though

20 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Using some sort of custom database that changes attributes?

here he is in mine :

3hgjQCm.png

Still an interesting prospect though

No not at all. That I can recall even just went through my files and nothing for player attributes changes. 

36 minutes ago, Welshace said:

weird, he's not got random attributes either, dont think ive got any custom files.. i'll have to check!

Maybe one of my editor files that ive used for other things maybe the creator had gone in an fixed players etc. 

but maybe we should delete this guy off the forum not to confuse others. 

kinda would get every ones hopes up. is there a way I can do that or a mod. 

6 minutes ago, Gross_Ballon said:

Maybe one of my editor files that ive used for other things maybe the creator had gone in an fixed players etc. 

but maybe we should delete this guy off the forum not to confuse others. 

kinda would get every ones hopes up. is there a way I can do that or a mod. 

hell no.. he's still a gem! and has some potential too..

On 06/01/2020 at 05:22, SirCular said:

So I've just started my Salford City save having spent a bit of time getting to grips with the game and wanted to share a couple of players I've picked up so far.

Bicho - Free Transfer - I think he's mentioned somewhere on this forum already, commanded quite a high wage (£2.3k per week iirc), but is an absolute stand out in League Two. Very technical AMC capable of playing on both flanks.

Sergio - £450 (yes that's right, £450!) - Another Spaniard whom is far too good for League Two. Has only just joined Sant Julia, the Andorran side he's currently at so persuading him to come was a bit of a long term plan but finally managed to grab him in December ready for January. Very attacking AML/AMC boasting some very tidy stats and would still cut it at Championship level, same as Bicho.

Looks a gem for 425 pounds 

trying to get him into my Ayr United squad ! 

Sergio_ Profile-2.png

I have found a few recently who have not been mentioned yet.

Diego Pampin - cost me £775k from Celta Vigo B in 2021/22

1590738498_Screenshot2020-02-18at11_43_30.thumb.png.65ddd9bfaa9a0a534bb7261f88c498ba.png

Next fella was already there when I took over at Rangers - was a free from Hadjuk the summer I arrived. Hamza

1326296066_Screenshot2020-02-18at11_46_21.thumb.png.b616d3b01db60d22c127951fc88bbd58.png

The next two weren't cheap but have been amazing, I had to go slightly higher due to WP restrictions.  Amione was from Belgrano and was £10m Diveev was from £11.75m (he scored 12 goals in his 1st season!

1542481649_Screenshot2020-02-18at11_47_27.thumb.png.9ed4553c8897658da5acf590a16ad162.png

Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 11.47.08.png

2 hours ago, JD 1984 said:

Diveev’s wages are way to big for him 😱😬

Yep possibly - thats the reality of hard Brexit unfortunately.  I had agreed to sign Rodrygo on a free (absolute scenes) but his WP was denied despite a contract of almost 100k p/w - I lost Vignato and Mejibri the same way too.

Thankfully the club seems sustainable still and I'm able to shift dead weight easily enough.

Edited by Geordieboy52

18 minutes ago, Geordieboy52 said:

Yep possibly - thats the reality of hard Brexit unfortunately.  I had agreed to sign Rodrygo on a free (absolute scenes) but his WP was denied despite a contract of almost 100k p/w - I lost Vignato and Mejibri the same way too.

Thankfully the club seems sustainable still and I'm able to shift dead weight easily enough.

Fair enough... I always think that when i start bringing the likes of those players to a league or team like rangers, it's time for a new save lol

Thankfully

19 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Fair enough... I always think that when i start bringing the likes of those players to a league or team like rangers, it's time for a new save lol

Haha, I guess it is a little unrealistic but hey ho.

With the new update, unfortunately for Marseille players

The hot propspect Lihadji, 17 y/o, won't renew his contract

Can be snapped for free in January

He's becoming immense, a top signing for any top league teams

a9c97ba10a473c80722829e9ef94e6f2.png

Few I've noticed since the data update...

Filip Stevanovic - love this kid; insanely developed at 16, 2 footed, cheap, versatile and huge potential. A must.

stevanovic.thumb.png.b5d5b3c48fc0ee019a6262cbac9f2377.png

Strahinja Pavlovic - a member of FM's most frustrating club: highly-rated as soon as signed by a bigger club. 

pavlovic.thumb.png.6afe2643eb852b78689c0089d87d39c3.png

Valentin Antov - been a while since Bulgaria had much of note in FM but this kid looks to have the potential to become a very well-rounded defender.

antov.thumb.png.bb61c452bad7d1cd70f35794dc08fd5f.png

Becir Omeragic - Another very promising young centre back

omeragic.thumb.png.56b12c2c347c8459a55f88693809760d.png

Marlon Torres - little older but decent pick-up for mid-sized leagues; should have good resale value.

torres.thumb.png.5c3ed59969ecebbed4bbffbf937ff307.png

Gerald Tavara - technically outstanding but a little lightweight and workshy but seems to have the potential to develop weak areas.

tavara.thumb.png.c5e70121a9626e039dd70c42a2c5827e.png

Andi Zeqiri - wanted by a host of top clubs at game start, presumably indicative of high potential.

zeqiri.thumb.png.d209222989d5b5fde91c2933d0c3a0c2.png