Creative Fullback?

Is there a way to get a wingback to have the attacking influence that the Liverpool fullbacks have,Jamie Carragher likened Trent to a fullback De Bruyne

My thought process was to add the player instruction of "Take More Risk" in a Pep and Klopp hybrid system to a well rounded player with good passing and vision,yet I cant maximise the players output or even get him to influence the play even slightly

I know i wont be able to get 20+ assists with a team full of creative players but i would like to learn how to get this role so that i can learn how to adapt it to my tactics

Screenshot (6).png

Edited by Miragepredator

Kinda hard to identify either of them as definitively X, because they change throughout a match, but at their most effective offensively...

Robertson - Fullback with an attacking wingback role. Heavy on the overlap. Low/whipped crosses from the byline. 

TTA - Fullback with a complete wingback role (support/attacking), maybe? Floated/whipped crosses.

7 hours ago, XuluBak said:

Kinda hard to identify either of them as definitively X, because they change throughout a match, but at their most effective offensively...

Robertson - Fullback with an attacking wingback role. Heavy on the overlap. Low/whipped crosses from the byline. 

TTA - Fullback with a complete wingback role (support/attacking), maybe? Floated/whipped crosses.

Thanks for the reply

I have an idea that i am yet to try,but i think it may be risky,I am thinking of moving the wingbacks into the WM(A/S) role but i do not know whether that would work or if its overboard,Ill give it a try and show results hopefully soon

It's all for fun, so nothing to lose, but I don't see much benefit. FB vs WB vs WM will have more impact on where they end up defensively, than how far up the pitch they'll get offensively, and there's something to be said for the delayed arrival of a FB vs WM.

11 hours ago, Miragepredator said:

Is there a way to get a wingback to have the attacking influence that the Liverpool fullbacks have,Jamie Carragher likened Trent to a fullback De Bruyne

My thought process was to add the player instruction of "Take More Risk" in a Pep and Klopp hybrid system to a well rounded player with good passing and vision,yet I cant maximise the players output or even get him to influence the play even slightly

I know i wont be able to get 20+ assists with a team full of creative players but i would like to learn how to get this role so that i can learn how to adapt it to my tactics

Screenshot (6).png

A link to this tactic pls

15 minutes ago, Scutinio said:

A link to this tactic pls

Sorry,I dont know how to give a link,if possible can someone inform me how to do this ,Thanks

The tactic is my own interpretation of combining Klopp and Peps tactics,it has worked thus far but its not my main tactic,its more so for fun and so that i can learn how to adapt it to my main tactic which is based off Brendan Rodgers, Leicester City