Leagues and Clubs

Refax

6 hours ago, Refax said:

Does anyone has a guide on how to handle the league reputation and in the same aspect the club reputation? Especially for the lower leagues?

There's no such guide I'm afraid, I think researchers set league/division based on leagues/division from another countries, it's analysed based on transfers, money and probably 'professional level' of the division itself (for instance when the clubs in 5-6th level are all amateur, you can't set big reputation because nobody will agree for amateur contract)

23 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

There's no such guide I'm afraid, I think researchers set league/division based on leagues/division from another countries, it's analysed based on transfers, money and probably 'professional level' of the division itself (for instance when the clubs in 5-6th level are all amateur, you can't set big reputation because nobody will agree for amateur contract)

But it´s relative what you call big reputation. I tried that in germany, where the teams in division 6 (in germany there are 8-9 divisions) have a reputation around 1350-2150, while the Bundesliga-teams have a reputation of 5750 to 9000. But when i added the reputation of the clubs between division 1 and 6, i got the problem of getting a job offer of a division 4 team while being on the lowest coaching badge. 

Edited by Refax