[FM20] FMUpdates EPL Fixtures

FMUpdates FM2020 EPL Fixtures

49ed6c_abdbeb230a1b4b10a79f36f159b4e8d8.

To celebrate the launch of the ‪Football Manager 2020 beta‬, we at FMUpdates have released the original fixtures for the English Premier League. Download below!

This file contains the original fixtures prior to being rescheduled by Amazon, Sky and BT and prior to the mid-season player break*, therefore you may notice different games are rescheduled for broadcast picks in Football Manager 2020 than in real life.

INSTRUCTIONS

Save the xml file in 'Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data' or equivalent folder.

*Football Manager 2020 is programmed to schedule the mid-season player break at the start of the season.  As the fixtures specify a whole weekend to be played and is rescheduled in real life when the February broadcast picks are made, the fixtures do not split as intended.  This has been reported to Sports Interactive.

image.thumb.png.4660182485baccaa84137b354820a40a.png

FMUpdates EPL Fixtures 2019-20.xml

4 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

Great stuff, any chance of a lower league file this year? :cool:

That depends entirely on two things, the state of the game and the FM Editor, and our sanity.  We haven't done EEE since FM2016, so there would be a tremendous amount of work to do.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to do a lower league expansion :) 

3 hours ago, magicmastermind124 said:

FMUpdates FM2020 EPL Fixtures

49ed6c_abdbeb230a1b4b10a79f36f159b4e8d8.

To celebrate the launch of the ‪Football Manager 2020 beta‬, we have released the original fixtures for the English Premier League. Download below!

This file contains the original fixtures prior to being rescheduled by Amazon, Sky and BT and prior to the mid-season player break*, therefore you may notice different games are rescheduled for broadcast picks in Football Manager 2020 than in real life.

INSTRUCTIONS

Save the xml file in 'Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data' or equivalent folder.

*Football Manager 2020 is programmed to schedule the mid-season player break at the start of the season.  As the fixtures specify a whole weekend to be played and is rescheduled in real life when the February broadcast picks are made, the fixtures do not split as intended.  This has been reported to Sports Interactive.

image.thumb.png.4660182485baccaa84137b354820a40a.png

FMUpdates EPL Fixtures 2019-20.xml 165.3 kB · 6 downloads

Great stuff Gaz.

3 ore fa, magicmastermind124 ha scritto:

That depends entirely on two things, the state of the game and the FM Editor, and our sanity.  We haven't done EEE since FM2016, so there would be a tremendous amount of work to do.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to do a lower league expansion :) 

Great job as always.

I'm a huge fan of your releases and I really appreciate your mass editing works.

An expanded English pyramid down to tier 8 or just tier 7 with league and county cups would mean pure joy for me. Fingers crossed!

Thanks again for your precious dedication!

P.S. I sent you a PM months ago about implementing real fixtures for lower leagues. Could you please provide me any suggestion on this matter?

12 hours ago, Ivs said:

P.S. I sent you a PM months ago about implementing real fixtures for lower leagues. Could you please provide me any suggestion on this matter?

Sadly I didn't pick up FM2019 and haven't been active in the community for a while, so I felt that I was not in a position to help.

This link should be a great help to you.  With that said, I did these fixtures solely in the FM2018 Editor.  I would not recommend the same process with lower leagues as you'd have to do it several times just for tier 8/step 4.  It is far better and a time saver to manipulate your data instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried using the template of this file to amend another league's fixtures, but can't get it to work. I change the competition ID and the actual fixtures, what else is required? Not sure what the "<string id="file" value="eng_prem"/>" changes to, and not sure what the "<string id="svvs" value="1830"/>" refers to. Can anyone help?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/12/2019 at 04:04, magicmastermind124 said:

This is not true.

image.thumb.png.3ebb67972a9d3998a3c9c62af41e370f.png

The dates are correct in the file. So the changes are being made in game.

Edit: Sorry dude, I realised the fixture files were downloaded from a third-party site, i think that's where the above guy got his from too as well :X

Edited by kenmfssrox

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, @Mike_THFC said:

Hi all,

I've noticed in the Premier League there are only two games played on the final day of the season.

Can anyone help?

I've taken a look at this.  The file indicates 10 fixtures on the final game day, but according to the game's files in the Editor two matches are scheduled to be moved to a Sunday on the final match day.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, and I know I have this same issue with my current game as I'm using the file but I'd need to check if this is also affected when not using the fixtures.

• 1 month later...