Better club affiliation

zeus77

i think club affiliation list should be based on local clubs, for example, let's supose i am managing Leyton Orient F.C. and i ask my direction for a club affiliation so i can have some players by loan, they will give me at least 3 clubs near London, for example Tottenham, West Ham and Crystal Palace, and another one from the closest cities, for example Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club.

Another example, let's suppose im managing an team from Andorra, currently in 2025 and with about 4000 reputation and professinal status, it will get me  3 spanish clubs near (Huesca, Zaragoza and Girona)+ 1 from france (toulouse or something)

My point, is to have a better and realistic club list based on near clubs other than random ones.

Agree that affiliate relationships should probably be locally based if it's within the same country. 

Just requested a parent club in my Blyth save and got offered Oxford United, Rotherham and Swindon.

Realistically, I should probably get offered the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesborough, Carlisle, Hartlepool or even the likes of Leeds an Hull.

• 9 months later...