[FM20] Tequila and Mariachi?

_Ben_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@_Ben_ this is an amazing thread! I just went through the highlights will have to have a proper read :)

I have a question since I just started managing in Spain and you have a fair bit of experience there now it's fair to say ;)

Did you have any trouble hiring staff for your u19 and b sides? Reason I ask is that ALL staff has absurd wage demands and we can't offer anywhere near. Even when we run an ad absolutely no one shows up. I made a post about this in the general forum and it seems a few other Spain managers also face the same as a result of which they can't hire ANY staff for the youth team. This would obviously be a big problem so I wanted to check if you also faced it. 

16 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

@_Ben_ this is an amazing thread! I just went through the highlights will have to have a proper read :)

I have a question since I just started managing in Spain and you have a fair bit of experience there now it's fair to say ;)

Did you have any trouble hiring staff for your u19 and b sides? Reason I ask is that ALL staff has absurd wage demands and we can't offer anywhere near. Even when we run an ad absolutely no one shows up. I made a post about this in the general forum and it seems a few other Spain managers also face the same as a result of which they can't hire ANY staff for the youth team. This would obviously be a big problem so I wanted to check if you also faced it. 

I had the same problem in my Leonesa save.  All the people I offered the jobs wanted 1.5k per week and the board wasn't willing to go above 1.3k per week until we got a lot of money in the bank account and then they were willing to go to 1.5k per week.  Once that happened, I offered jobs to people and we finally able to get them to accept the offer.

14 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Whaaaaaat ? Red Star ?

10 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Whaaaaaat ? Red Star ?

Sadly my computer got busted and I lost all my data including everything related to FM. I am hoping the good folks over at Dell are able to fix it, currently I have installed FM on my wife's computer and started a new save :brock: