Player role changes as he fatigues

dannyse18

Hi,

I have a couple of ideas that I’d like to put forward. The first is for players who’s roles require a lot of running and energy, attacking full backs, attacking midfielders or box to box midfielders, pressing forwards. I think that players who don’t have amazing stamina ratings should as the game progresses their player role should change to a more stationary role like CM (D), CM (s), FB (s) as they no longer have the energy to fulfil the more energetic role but can play the new role comfortably with the energy they have. I don’t think this should be the case with all players, players with very high stamina like Kante, Wijnaldum or Alba should be able to play the role for the entire game which would emphasise their real life strength in this area. 

I also think there should be an option to keep players back when holding onto a lead on set pieces or a default set piece setting that when you are leading late in the game and playing defensively or time wasting that defensive players no longer go forward, or an option within the corner and fk creators for situations like this.  As it currently stands I have to manually go in and edit my corners and fks every game and it’s time consuming and unnecessary.

thanks and congrats on FM20 🙌🏽

• 9 months later...