FM20 Beta - Atletico Madrid & Joao Felix

I'm currently managing Atletico Madrid, and so far it's going quite well. Although I think Joao Felix i struggling a bit, he is not having the impact on my team I want him to heave. I want him to live up to his price tag and the hype surrounding him. Therefor i was hopping for some pointers, which could tweak my tactic and improve his statistics. Or perhaps I'm just a bit greedy.

Skärmavbild 2019-11-04 kl. 11.29.18.png

Skärmavbild 2019-11-04 kl. 11.30.06.png

8 minutes ago, Simonmeds said:

Or perhaps I'm just a bit greedy.

:brock::D

Seriously though, his match ratings are great and right up there with your best performers - 9 goals and 8 assists from the left wing at an average rating of 7.5 isn't exactly bad.  In what way is he struggling?  What impact do you want him to have?

8 minutes ago, Simonmeds said:

Hehe, i just want him to be my leading midfielder. Right now my other midfielders are making more points than him. Lemar 10+12, Koke 14+8, Partey 12+4 etc.

Well you have two identical striker roles, you could perhaps try giving the one on Felix's side a support duty to see if that brings him into the attacking phase more (for example), but the risk you run is that you're trying to fix something which isn't actually broken.  Have an experiment, try things out - if things don't work you can always revert back to your original working system.